Ancient warfare does not equivocate spear vs. sword. Here is a description of Amazons Total War mod's units in relationship to their tactical deployment...
Conquer, rule and manipulate the Roman Empire with the ultimate goal of being declared as the "Imperator" of Rome. Set in a time when the mighty Roman Empire emerged to conquer the known world against powerful enemies, when gladiators fought to a bloody death in the Coliseum; when Spartacus defied the might of the empire; when Hannibal led his invincible army and his war elephants across the Alps to strike fear into the very heart of Rome itself; and when Julius Caesar finally smashed the Barbarian Gauls. This was a time of brutal confrontation between civilisation and barbarism, and of civil war as the ancient world's only superpower turned on itself.
for Rise of Legends Total War
This is newest DLC for Rise of Legends Total War.
Whats is DLC, you can ask? And i can answer you. DLC is not patch and not newest version. Its something like Expansion Pack. So its better to call this DLC.
- New playable factions in campaign and in battles - Yuuzhan Vong and Rakata Empire. All new factions consist of new units, new models and of course new banners. All units available in campaign.
- Devastators Clan have more units in campaign and can in 1 turn attack Tanos forces.
- Many new units for other factions. House of Stark now consist of Stark Industries units and also House of Stark units from Westeros. Bolton Knights, Night Watch and Winterfell guards are now added.
- Sith Empire now have more units from original Star Wars 80 saga. You can see Palpatin Knights, Sith Acolytes and Bakuran Warriors.
- New icons for many units in the mod.
- New texts. Now all text bugs are fixed. Campaign descriptions done without errors.
- New skirmish maps with Star Wars theme.
- New positions of Krii in main campaign.
- Tanos faction now is not very powerful in campaign like in other versions.
- Many new fixes and many new interesting other changes.....
TWCenter mod thread
You don`t need to install other versions. Its standalone DLC version. Just read Readme file in mod archive and install it.
Have fun all!
Best thanks to KlA and Pax Barbarika for their content!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Upload a file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
The game that made the TW saga a classic. For someone that played a lot Shogun TW like me, playing RTW for the first time was absolutely stunning. The vanilla game is superbly done. The battles, the strategy map, visual & sound effects, physics.... you name it. What made this game even greater were it's excellent mods. It's greatest flaw, however, was shared by it's successor, M2TW and it's expansion Kingdoms: The lack of naval battles on the battlemap. Which came only when Empires TW came out…
Dec 6 2010 by X4VI3R
Latest tweets from @totalwar
10hours 39mins ago
14hours 19mins ago
14hours 23mins ago
15hours 53mins ago
16hours 8mins ago
18hours 50mins ago
19hours 7mins ago
Oct 3 2015
Oct 3 2015
RT @TotalWarBattles: To celebrate our arrival on Twitter we'll give away resource codes for Total War Battles: KINGDOM this weekend. So wat…
Oct 3 2015