This is the 3rd release of 7.0 series. This file is mod-foldered and it uses 7z based compression. Actual space un-compressed is about 884MB. Please read...
Conquer, rule and manipulate the Roman Empire with the ultimate goal of being declared as the "Imperator" of Rome. Set in a time when the mighty Roman Empire emerged to conquer the known world against powerful enemies, when gladiators fought to a bloody death in the Coliseum; when Spartacus defied the might of the empire; when Hannibal led his invincible army and his war elephants across the Alps to strike fear into the very heart of Rome itself; and when Julius Caesar finally smashed the Barbarian Gauls. This was a time of brutal confrontation between civilisation and barbarism, and of civil war as the ancient world's only superpower turned on itself.
This 18+ only game modification enables the players to revisit the ancient battlefield in terms of dimensionality never seen before. The player can be one of the Amazon factions with their swift mobile forces, or the Romans with long range artillery and minefields, or assume command of a long lost civilization, the Far East Celt, and learn how to deploy their terrifying linked-armor-cavalry, the latest Amazons: Total War brings you back to the ancient world full of surprises.
Instead of another me-too hoplite and legionnaire game, the Amazons Total War mod strives to bring the players the ability to explore many modern or exotic military concepts on the battlefield of antiquity. Such as
1. Mobile warfare with stand-off capability.
2. Area denial weapons such as minefield, a first in the Rome:Total War modifications.
3. Long Range Mobile Artillery, allowing fire support, counter-battery, rolling barrage and other modern battlefield operations.
4. Wagon Warfare rendering combat similar to WWII's tank units.
5. Guerrilla Warfare, allows Amazon agents to infiltrate into enemy territory and raise her own faction's army deep behind the enemy line. Another First on a Total War modifications.
6. With the long lost civilization called the Far East Celt, player can explore the use of Linked Armor Cavalry, a dominating cavalry formation in Eurasia for centuries. Another First in any video game.
All the details of game are based on meticulous anthropological studies, many of the theses were long lost in history (as in His-Story), but were probably close to reality at one time or another.
The latest Amazons Total War features
1. New Linked Armor-Clad Cavalry animations
2. New Suebii (German) Quest
3. New Roman Elephant troop
4. New animations
5. game re-configuration make recruitment and combat more balanced
6. corrections of animation problems of previous releases.
7. New adjusted strategy
8. More challenging renegade and rebels.
Highest Rated (3 agree) 9/10
The game that made the TW saga a classic. For someone that played a lot Shogun TW like me, playing RTW for the first time was absolutely stunning. The vanilla game is superbly done. The battles, the strategy map, visual & sound effects, physics.... you name it. What made this game even greater were it's excellent mods. It's greatest flaw, however, was shared by it's successor, M2TW and it's expansion Kingdoms: The lack of naval battles on the battlemap. Which came only when Empires TW came out…
Dec 6 2010, 11:06am by X4VI3R
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.