Some wallpapers of Last Knight. Wallpaper-boxart, Wallpaper-environment-day and Wallpaper-environment-night.
2.4GHz Dual Core or 2.6GHz Quad Core
512MB Shader Model 3.0 Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870 or 1GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 5850
2 GB Ram
600 MB Hard Drive Space
After some complications the Easter Event update for Last Knight is finally finished! It strives to bring you nothing less then the most variations of eggs and most variations of bunnies that you can get in any game! +Steam Trading Cards
To get things started here is a little introduction video:
You might be wondering what are these badass bunnies doing in Last Knight. In Last Knight it is a tradition, around Easter, to worship the mighty bunnies gods by wearing bunny masks and then smash each other in jousting duels to death. Also, hunting for all kinds of eggs is important as well!
Those randomly generated bunny masks can be found in randomly generated giant eggs, this is how these eggs can look:
Not to be confused with the:
- Metal eggs that are scattered all over the world in all kinds of colors. (not eatable, they give gold points)
- Diamond eggs found in the Rogue Rider Adventure world (not eatable, nobody who buys them from you, yet)
- Easter eggs (in the sense of game easter eggs) they are kind of hidden in the menus waiting to be clicked on. (not eatable)
- Normal white eggs (eatable by the knight, not exactly meat but almost)
- Chocolate eggs (eatable by the horse, sweet)
- Fresh laid eggs (you might not want to eat those!)
Those eatable eggs are for the Starve or Blow Up Easter mod, as part of the Easter event it is also playable without having to unlock it.
There have been also several fixes and tweaks in this new update, here is the list:
- Added lots of Easter Event stuff
- Added X as attack button (switch able)
- Fixed Gamepad Y button for Power Up
- Fixed Headless not resetting with reset button
- Fixed Uincorn
- Fixed issues with lethal thunderbolts
- Fixed felled trees quest part resetting
- Fixed and tweaked several German spelling things
- Tweaked thunderbolts to be easier
- Tweaked buttons hightlights
In case you missed it, Unreal Engine Last Knight showcase here: Unrealengine.com
Latest tweets from @tocogamescom
ICYMI: Easter is live in Last Knight! Bunnies want to eat your face, wait, eggs want to eat bunnies, no, bunny faces want to eat eggs!
4hours 18mins ago
Judging from all the Unreal Engine 4 work in progress shots making the rounds, everything metal never looked sexier as it does in UE4.
4hours 35mins ago
You can also download the Easter update as a patch over the website if you own it through a other platform. If pirated then just don't.
Apr 16 2014, 11:33am
@mthwgeek Aaah, that is sweet but I guess I just stick to worshiping nothing. :)
Apr 16 2014, 11:29am
@mthwgeek Is that a religion?
Apr 16 2014, 11:21am
Easter Update is now also live on Desura, but as the standalones, over the clients it still takes some time.
Apr 16 2014, 11:19am
I probably totally missed the point of Easter. But then again who doesn't?
Apr 16 2014, 11:15am
Apr 15 2014, 4:09pm
When you hatch a Easter egg you can also un-hatch it by clicking again on it. Some of those effects can be pretty eye catching.
Apr 15 2014, 3:53pm