URIZEN Shadows of the Cold, formely Urisis The Darkthrone, Released June 2015 for the PC. Urizen Shadows of the Cold revolves around a beautiful, ancient, and magical world dedicated to peace, prosperity and love. Yet it wasn't always like this. Many centuries before, the world of Urizen upheld a war between the good of it's people and the dark cold race of beings who inhabited the cold regions of Urizen. This cold evil race of beings where led by Draconan, king of the Darkthrone. The King of Urizen who was then Urek would not stand to see his world he so much loved, cast in flames, and so it was done. Draconan was soon encased in stone with magic and might but this was only the beginning. After centuries of peace and prosperity the secret evil race of the cold steadily pieced themselves with an army of evil so powerful it overtook the then old Urek. With his blood they revived Draconan and overtook the army of Urizen and set Urizen in flames. All was gone except for the one they named Mr'k... as the one son of Urek, Mr'k, overtook control and vowed to bring the land to it's rightful throne. 20+ Unique and Playable Warriors + 5 Hidden, All With Alternate Costumes which in turn is about 50 Players. 34+ Huge Stages 3 Stages Per World with More to Come. Retro Cheat Menu Enabled Combo System Implemented Save Feature Enabled Music Test Enabled. Crazy, and Intense Retro Styled GamePlay, Unique Weapons/Projectiles for Each Warrior Along with Unique Game Play Styles, Hand to Hand Weapon Combat/Each Warrior Has Unique Weapon Featuring Cool Cutscenes and Unique but Weird Storyline Including Tons of Secrets and Hidden Gems Excellent Replay Value.
This is Urizen Shadows of the Cold Deluxe Frosty Edition and it's second round of development is coming to an end. With this quick update I've done everything from cleaning up things that didn't work
- like I had the warrior put on wings and run around and flap its wings and go invincible but sadly he wont be able to flap it's wings or wear the wings...it got too damn complicated.
- I've perfected 9 of the warriors of the 60 available and hidden.
- I've added a new cutscene in the Coldmoon Caverns stage.
- I've updated the new intro logo (again...yeah I know).
- Finished the first dungeon stage I was talking about.
- Almost completed the 3 Dragon stages.
- Added the Dragon boss but it needs some test runs.
- I've also been working on the downloadable soundtrack, and frosty demos, putting them together and naming them the correct names ready for sale.
- Also, I finalized three other bosses like Hyperman, he's a rogue angel dipped in the hyper star and we'll he wen't berserk.
- Updated most if not all of the achievements
TO DO LIST
- Create a Darkwater stage and boss, yeah...
- put a bit more cutscenes
- finalize the secret warrior integration
- finalize the achievement integration
- update some enemies to sling projectiles
- add a few enemies here and there
- Finish adding 41 warriors (cut and paste and tweak). They have been pre-made.
So I believe we have 2 or 3 more updates, I project that by June 2018 I should finish but it can be earlier.
So yup that's it, it's done...
I hope all my fans will enjoy the progress and effort I put into the game.
We'll people to retrospect I have made Urizen my priority because I my friend love my creation so much I am willing to give those who will give it a chance...
Six days and it looks like a no go for Decemeber 25. Chucks, we'll it's still cold outside so yeah...
Got a new update for all those fans of Urizen for the month of November.
I've got some update news...yeah I'm not abandoning the updates...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the full version of Urisis before it went SUPER. That is, this is the intended final version. But apparently I went off working on it for two...
Meant only as Freeware Fan Game. Cannot be sold. Created out of College 10 years ago, while learning how to make 2D games.
The earliest version of Urisis, known 3 years ago as Deathrizen. Wow. I see that there's a big difference, and don't get discouraged by this demo it was...
About a year old, remember this was an early demo and was not complete. 6 stages available for play.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.