Community matches will be regularly organized through the Corey Loses youtube channel. These matches will be scheduled in advance and livestreamed while they're happening. In addition to being announced on the forums, Mod Database and YouTube channel, they will also be announced on the Corey Loses & GB Gaming Discord server
After a pretty eventful development cycle, including some official DLC releases, Ascendancy 1.1.6 is finally here! This version nfocuses on fleshing out soem capital ship abilities, overhauling balance between the four factions, implementing support for the Minor Factions DLC, and beginning work on the Hapes Consortium (which will be the enxt playable faction)!
Video version of the release notes and upcoming changes:
Major Overview of 1.1.6 Changes (non-exhaustive):
- Minor Factions DLC support added (basic ability layouts): Chiss, Ssi-Ruuvi, Hapans,Centrality, Maldrood, Zero Command,Eriadu Authority, Zsinj
- Many abilities altered, fewer overlapping/stat boost abilities (ie Numerical Superiority)
- Allegiance VO added (others will be added next patch
- Many individual ship and tech balancing changes
- New models, for Dreadnaught, Lancer, Gladiator, Secutor, Nebula, Endurance
- Beginning setup for Hapans (not yet playable)
There are a few other changes and especially ship models which have been updated, but we ultimately felt that delaying the mod more and more when the beta started 9 months ago wasn't worth it, we'd rather get the mod out with the changes it has and then do a supplementary version sooner than later, so here's that that will look like.
Focuses in 1.1.7
- New models: ISDI, ISDI, VSDI, VSDII, Nebulon-B, CR90, Lucrehulk, Munificent, Praetor and several others already done, just need rigging.
- Implementation of VO from Imperial Civil War
- Finish filling all capital ability slots
- Entity cleanup (fixing bugs that don't really manifest ingame, but can cause annoyances in the dev EXE)
- Begin icon reworks for abilities and tech
- More minor factions, abilities
Longer term, the next upcoming major content is still the Hapes Consortium, but their whole roster basically needs designing which means there will likely be a few patches between now and then.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 7/10
Coming from Empire at War I knew what kind of high-quality work to expect, but I was also a bit set back by the ultra-minimalistic UI and the lack of heroes. Star Wars without heroes is like coffee without beans. Its just water or yet another run-of-the-mill RTS. I can understand the teams reasoning, but that doesen't mean I have to like it. I find it very hard to enjoy Star Wars without heroes to rally behind, especially in a game that takes the EU lore so very seriously. When I first heard of…
Apr 14 2016 by Kythia