From the makers of Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War, Ascendancy is a Star Wars mod set after the Battle of Endor in the Star Wars Galaxy. Fight for galactic ascendancy as multiple factions from this period in Star Wars history.
The Emperor has fallen, and the Empire is in shambles after their defeat at Endor. Play as the New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Empire of the Hand or Pentastar Alignment, each with their own unique ships, heroes and tech trees to reunite the Star Wars galaxy under your rule.
Delete all old versions before installing.
Extract the zip file to your mods folder, found here:
...Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.85
(Default- after v1.85 all mod folders became compatible, yours may be up to 1.90, as long as it's 1.85 or above, it will work)
To run the mod, either enable it ingame from the mods menu, or edit EnabledMods with notepad to contain the following four lines:
Then you can run Sins normally, and Ascendancy will load.
If the base game runs instead of the mod after doing this, you likely have an extra folder in there somewhere. Sometimes this can happen if you used the wrong extraction option. Make sure your directory goes:
Mods-Rebellion v1.85\TRAscendancy\(GameInfo, Textures, etc)
Mods-Rebellion v1.85 \TRAscendancy\TRAscendancy\(GameInfo, Textures, etc)
The Thrawn's Revenge II Team:
- Corey (Design Lead, Coding, Modeling, Texture Artist, Map Design)
- OzWolf (UI Art)
- Slevered (UI Art, Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Davis (Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Robin (Modeling, Texture Artist, Map Design)
- Codeuser (GFX, Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Slornie (Organization)
- Jinzor (Video Production, Modeling)
- Endcar (Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Bane (Coding, Design)
- RC1290's Directional Shield Impact Shader (STAIII)
- Aurebesh font by Pixel Sagas Dafont.com
- Lord Xizer
- Cameron "Lord Hand"
- Lord Xizer
- Caesar's Legion