From the makers of Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War, Ascendancy is a Star Wars mod set after the Battle of Endor in the Star Wars Galaxy. Fight for galactic ascendancy as multiple factions from this period in Star Wars history.
The Emperor has fallen, and the Empire is in shambles after their defeat at Endor. Play as the New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Empire of the Hand or Pentastar Alignment, each with their own unique ships, heroes and tech trees to reunite the Star Wars galaxy under your rule.
Delete all old versions before installing.
Extract the zip file to your mods folder, found here:
...Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.85
(Default- after v1.85 all mod folders became compatible, yours may be up to 1.90, as long as it's 1.85 or above, it will work)
To run the mod, either enable it ingame from the mods menu, or edit EnabledMods with notepad to contain the following four lines:
Then you can run Sins normally, and Ascendancy will load.
If the base game runs instead of the mod after doing this, you likely have an extra folder in there somewhere. Sometimes this can happen if you used the wrong extraction option. Make sure your directory goes:
Mods-Rebellion v1.85\TRAscendancy115X\(GameInfo, Textures, etc)
Mods-Rebellion v1.85 \TRAscendancy115X\TRAscendancy115X\(GameInfo, Textures, etc)
The Thrawn's Revenge II Team:
- Corey (Design Lead, Coding, Modeling, Texture Artist, Map Design)
- OzWolf (UI Art)
- Slevered (UI Art, Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Davis (Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Robin (Modeling, Texture Artist, Map Design)
- Codeuser (GFX, Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Slornie (Organization)
- Jinzor (Video Production, Modeling)
- Endcar (Modeling, Texture Artist)
- Bane (Coding, Design)
- RC1290's Directional Shield Impact Shader (STAIII)
- Aurebesh font by Pixel Sagas Dafont.com
- Lord Xizer
- Cameron "Lord Hand"
- Lord Xizer
- Caesar's Legion
1.1.5 Patch Notes:
- Ships now display their cost per second, but drain rate adjusted to one tick per five seconds.
- Implementing veterancy buffs
- Reducing PA supply lines effectiveness
- Adding supply lines research for Thrawn/Pellaeon research
- Flak abilities re-added to Vigilance, Asdroni, Lancer, CR90, Raider
- Altor self-destruct replaced with persistant AoE heal (10/11/12/14 hp every 6 seconds for 10/12/14/16 targets)
- All Altor ability ranges buffed (3200/4200/5200/6200 from 2200 at all levels)
- Escape pod credits raised from 50 to 100, hull from 250 to 450, fighter supply from 12 to 24
- Fixed broadcast research for IR having 2 levels for no reason
- Fixed NR access to Arbitrate Tariff, Democratic Peace Theory
- Skipray front bank damage reduced to 80 from 110
- SPHAT ability cooldown increased from 40 to 120 seconds (PA Venator)
- Venator slotcount 8 from 6.
- Skipray added to Secutor
- Syndic health/shields increased to 4800/4800
- Phalanx health/shields increased to 6100/6100
- Fixed mole miners being able to capture heroes
- Fixed PA supply line tech granting significantly more supply restoration than intended
1.1.1 Patch Notes:
1. All mesh and entity files converted to binary format for better performance.
2. Icon Fixes:
- Smuggler icon fixed on build bar (New Republic)
- Raider Corvette icon fixed (Pentastar Alignment)
3. Ssi-Ruuvi Random event:
The goal with the Ssi-Ruuvi is to have a minor faction which can occasionally play a significant role in a game, akin to more localized pirates. Unfortunately, since they are entirely buff chain based, they could get out of hand and become a much bigger issue than we aimed. These changes aim to bring them back in the intended direction, and we'll nerf them again even more severely if necessary, depending on how they act with these changes.
- Changed spawn weighting and time between possible spawns.
- Instead of being able to repeatedly spawn ships, captured planets will spawn one slightly larger fleet and then stop.
4. Hero/Superweapon Bug Fixes:
- Galaxy Gun bug limiting it to one shot fixed. Reverted to unlimited firing, will be potentially looking into a new method to lock it to 3 shots depending on balancing feedback.
- Fixed Karrde being able to spawn repeatedly.
- Fixed Scourge Squadron (Kaine) and Dark Fleet (Thrawn) not spawning their intended ships. Keep in mind, you do need available ship slots for them to spawn.
5. General Bug Fixes & Changes:
- Removed LAA mention from loading screens
- Fixed issue where pirate spawns on random maps would cause texture issues on the HUD, offsetting black market buttons
- Factions now allow travel to different galaxies by default (random multi-star galaxy maps were inaccessible)
- Capital ships (and therefore, hero SSDs) no longer can be captured by MC80 boarding parties.
- Bellator: Barrier shield now tied to correct level upgrade, was tied to microjump.
- Executor: Overwhelm no longer uses Numerical Superiority text
- Executor: Aura of Fear and Iron Grip icons on level upgrades fixed
- Oto: Removed pinnacle base upgrade.
- Fixed issue where many PA ships and structures referenced Imperial fighter sets - now have Skiprays (ie Golan III, Grant, Kaine, Bellator)
- Crimson Command: Changed name to say Crimson command instead of VSDII, extra weapon banks now show properly on unit card.
7. Text Fixes:
- Intego description listed as Phalanx in text file, missing ingame. Now displays properly.
- Split Proton unlock tech description fixed.
- Asdroni now states it is anti-fighter.
8. Balance Changes:
- Culture resistance tech bonuses adjusted for all factions.
- Crack Mantle damage levels now 4k -> 5k -> 6k -> 7k, from 5.
- Warlord random event: removed Executor.
7. Hapes Consortium:
- Still not a playable faction, yet.