Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
* Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
* Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
* Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
* Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
* Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
* Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
* The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
GMDXv9.0 Release Trailer:
It's finally here. This is the culmination of five years uncompromising hard work striving to bring an absolute classic to the next level. Nearly all aspects of design are improved in faithful, logical fashion. The often named "greatest PC game of all time" given the update it truly deserves.
Visit GMDX's new website for installation instructions and a feature list: Gmdxmod.com
Enhanced Artistic Direction
Advanced Artificial Intelligence
New Effects, Animations and Graphics
Updated User Interface
Improved Level Design
Highly Customizable Settings
Attention to Detail Second to None
Fleshed Out Audio Design
Extensive Bug Fixing
HDTP and New Vision Support and Extension
Expanded and Refined RPG systems
Variable difficulty Settings
New and Improved Simulated Systems
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.