Here is what the Hardcore Revival Mod for Deus Ex Mankind Divided changes when it comes to the gameplay :
I) The Augmentations :
- The number of praxis kits necessary to activate Adam Jensen's augmentations has been changed (Most augmentations now require more praxis kits to be enabled so at the end of the game, Adam Jensen will be more specialized).
- The Health Regeneration upgrade is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The radar augmentation is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The Camera hacking is now disabled by default but only in the DLCs (since the camera domination ability is required during a secondary mission in the main campaign to make Eward or Irina's permit valid).
- The Stealth Avatar augmentation is now disabled by defaut so if the player is detected and manages to hide himself, there will be no image of his last known position displayed on his field of view. Unless of course, he activates this augmentation (which was activated by default and couldn't be disabled, so now players have the choice to activate it or not).
II) The ITEMS :
- The items' size and how many copies of the same items can be stacked have been changed :
For example, now weapons use more space in Adam Jensen's inventory.
- The stacking values have been changed : Now some objects can't be stacked, others can be stacked more and others can be stacked less.
The goal here is to make the game more realistic and to push the player to make choices and to carry only the objects he really needs.
- Some of the items' prices have been changed.
All theses changes in the items also make it more difficult for the player to become too rich too rapidely.
- The base and maximum ammo capacity of most weapons have been changed : For example, now, revolvers which have had their ammo capacity been maxed out, can't contain 14 bullets anymore but only 7.
NOTE : The mod also modify the DLC "Elite" weapons and the special EMP weapons (like the special bullets for the Côte d'Azure Rifle).
III) The XPs rewards :
The Xp rewards for some actions (like exploring, low-level hacking, remote hacking or knocking out enemies rather than killing them,ect...) have been nerfed as this incitated too much the player to play stealthly, to not use lethal force and to explore everything even after having cleared the area if he wanted to get the maximum number of XP points.
And as contrary, to rewards players : The rewards for completing main and secondary missions, to find notebooks and to do actions which require personnalized skills (like hacking a level 5 computers for example) have been increased.
IV) Ressources for modders.
Since some of my mod's features (like lowering Adam Jensen's carrying capacity) won't be liked by everybody, here are some tutorials I made so you can create your own mods (Note: The tutorials list will be updated little by little).
Tutorial 1: How to mod the XP rewards : Youtu.be
Tutorial 2 : How to change how much space the objects use in Adam Jensen's inventory : Youtu.be
Tutorial 3 : Can the items be stacked or not in the inventory ? And how many copies of the same item can be stacked : Youtu.be
Tutorial 4 : How to change the items price in DX Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 5 : How to mod the weapon's base magazine in Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 6 : How to mod the number of praxis kits an augmentation needs to be unlocked : Youtu.be
Tutorial 7 : How to mod the weapons stats : Youtu.be
Tutorial 8 : How to mod the ammo capacity upgrades for the weapons : Youtu.be
Tutorial 9 : How to enable or disable augmentations and upgrades by default : Youtu.be
Tutorial 10 : How to mod the special EMP ammos (how they can stack, their price, ect...) : : Youtu.be
Will we ever see VR support for a game series about people with augmented eyes of their own?
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.