This Mod project for Deus Ex Mankind Divided is similar to my mod for Deus Ex Human Revolution : It aims at improving the gameplay by changing Adam Jensen's augmentations, objects characteristics, Xp rewards, ect...).
So, this mod for Deus Ex Mankind Divided will feature changes when it comes to :
I) The Augmentations :
- The number of praxis kits necessary to activate Adam Jensen's augmentations has been changed (Most augmentations now require more praxis kits to be enabled so at the end of the game, Adam Jensen will be more specialized).
- The Health Regeneration upgrade is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The Energy Regeneration upgrade is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The radar augmentation is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The Camera hacking is now disabled by default and now Praxis kits are needed to activate this upgrade.
- The Stealth Avatar augmentation is now disabled by defaut so if the player is detected and manages to hide himself, there will be no image of his last known position displayed on his field of view. Unless of course, he activates this augmentation (which was activated by default and couldn't be disabled, so now players have the choice to activate it or not).
- The Flash suppressor augmentation is now activated at the start of the game (While initially, this upgrade could be activated only after Jensen's visit to Koller).
II) The ITEMS :
- The items' size and how many copies of the same items can be stacked have been changed :
For example, now weapons use more space in Adam Jensen's inventory (The goal here is to force the player to choose what weapons he wants to carry because with this mod, it won't be possible anymore to carry at the same time 5-6 weapons and their ammunitions).
- The stacking values have been changed : Now some objects can't be stacked, others can be stacked more and others less (Again, the goal is to make the game more realistic and to force the player to make choices and to carry only the objects he really needs).
- Some of the objects' prices have been changed.
- The magazine capacity of Otar Botkovely's Revolver has been changed to 7.
III) The XPs rewards :
The Xp rewards for some actions (like exploring, low-level hacking, remote hacking or knocking out enemies rather than killing them,ect...) have been nerfed as this incitated too much the player to play stealthly, to not use lethal force and to explore everything even after having cleared the area if he wanted to get the maximum number of XP points. I will probably equlibrate things by increasing the XP rewards for main and side missions (The goal here is that the players play like they want, with their own play style and don't lose any XP by doing so).
IV) MISCELLNIOUS :
Following testing, it's also possible to visually change the weapons' stats which are displayed when the player examine a weapon and since, for an odd reason, the stats indicated don't correspond to the real weapons' power, the mod may include a revision of the weapons' stats as well.
V) Ressources for modders.
Since some of my mod's features (like lowering Adam Jensen's carrying capacity) won't be liked by everybody, here are some tutorials I made so you can create your own mods (Note: The tutorials list will be updated little by little).
Tutorial 1: How to mod the XP rewards : Youtu.be
Tutorial 2 : How to change how much space the objects use in Adam Jensen's inventory : Youtu.be
Tutorial 3 : Can the items be stacked or not in the inventory ? And how many copies of the same item can be stacked : Youtu.be
Tutorial 4 : How to change the items price in DX Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 5 : How to mod the weapon's base magazine in Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 6 : How to mod the number of praxis kits an augmentation needs to be unlocked : Youtu.be
Will we ever see VR support for a game series about people with augmented eyes of their own?
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.