This week focuses on more of David's AI progress complete with some new, neat AI visualizations. Check inside for the alpha video!
Posted by jeffr on Mar 29th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added config toggle for visibility rays and sound spheres
- Jump prediction and optimal arc choice
- Enabled recast pathfinding
- Started cleaning and refactoring character script
- Added Bullet sphere/box triangle retrieval
- Fixed decal box manipulation problem
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!