Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much more!
New optional game mode introduced with upcoming Official MISERY 2.1.
NEW! Try it now, if you dare (First go to the group's profile and become a member, only members can visit the forums of the MDT Testing Lab)
1. There is a constant, day-time background radiation affecting the player everywhere on the maps except for places which normally are surge hideouts,
2. Intensity of this radiation is primarily dependent on the amount of sunlight,
3. The more sunlight, the more severe radiation, meaning the sunniest days being the most deadly ones,
4. Radiation is severely decreased in rain or fog and it's dependent on the time of day and ceases completely during nights,
5. The player can shield himself from this radiation with normal means (suits, helmets, drugs) however, attaining a complete protection on a sunny / lightly clouded day is impossible,
6. Major changes to made to the Alife to support the above: regular NPC squads only venture out at nights, and during day remain in secure factional hideouts (locations of some factional bases moved to more secluded places). Well-equipped scientific squads have wider hours of activity,
7. Story-related NPC squads who're bound to stay outside permanently dress in proper protective suits to justify their presence there,
8. Increased mutant spawns and activity to fill the now deserted locations, previously lived in by humans,
9. Starting hour of all PC classes moved to the same hour in which the Black Road usually starts.
Yastiandrie + trojanuch