While the TEC, Advent and Vasari are embroiled in their own struggles for survival a new threat has emerged, intent on spreading it's infectious plague throughout the universe. The sickening ruthlessness in which entire populations are infected or destroyed is alarming to the TEC, Advent and Vasari alike. If the Plague wasn't enough they were immediately followed yet another race calling themselves the Nephilim. The initial encounter with the "Nephilim" held promise they would unite in defeating the Plague. However, Initial attempts at diplomacy have failed as the Nephilim seem single purposed in their pursuit of the Plague.
Please Download the file, extract with 7 zip and place into a NEW Sins of the Fallen (E) Alpha 0.2 folder. This is a full release if you have previously downloaded the Alpha 0.2 version. The checksum when enabled should be 103230620.
Sins of the Fallen (D) Alpha 0.2.6
Diplomacy (1.2 Version Only) Please report any issues found as comments here.
Synopsis of changes:
Alpha (D) 0.2.6
- Adds custom planet meshes and optimized planet textures for Sins Desert, Ice, Terran and Volcanic in preparation for new custom planets
- Fixes Holy Light upgrade buttons and text
- Fixes missing tangent on Nephilim Colony Capitalship
- Fixes missing tangent on Nephilim Envoy frigate
- Fixes some invalid icons and buttons
- Fixes Covenant Colony Battleship name (Incorrectly spelled Convenant)
- Fixes some string names and descriptions
- Adds new Nephilim Long Range mesh and texture
- Adds new Nephilim textures for many of the meshes (WIP), if they are a little dark for you then turning on colored skyboxes will help.
- Renamed Multiply Damage to Divine Wrath
- Fixes issue with Decay Hull not working with missile defense platforms
- Fixes issue with Infected Beam Blast not improving with higher levels
- Adds re-mix of vasari dialogue sounddatas
- Adds higher quality Plague Battleship mesh
- Moved around some starbase names and capital ship names