Red alert: Pinnacle of Annihilation is an addon mod for Command & Conquer: Red Alert (aftermath required) involving realistic concepts but keeping the fun of the original game. Red alert: Soviet Power makes available for the player to command USSR and NATO units of the late Cold War era. The gameplay of Red alert: Pinnacle of Annihilation has been adapted to make the game more realistic than most RTS's, taking into account the effects of modern munitions such as depleted uranium.
- Units are now camoflauged, in various colors.
- Munitions deal more damage. For example, it takes 1.5 tank rounds to destroy a Main Battle Tank, instead of ten.
- Useless units, such as the radar jammer, have been replaced.
- Nukes actually blow things up, and are no longer called nukes (seriously, a real nuke would have to take off half the map at least)
- More difficulty modes
- More common power-ups on battlefield.
- More money to start with.
- Lots of units have been renamed and changed to resemble real-life ones. The Heavy tank has become the T-80UM, the Medium tank is now a Leopard 2A5, the Phase Transport has become the Swedish CV90 IFV, for instance.
-Countries now have a bigger variety of advantages, and disadvantages.
-Oil instead of ore.
-Heavy vehicles such as tanks have slower turning rates. This is done to simulate realistic circumstances.
-Most structures can now be built much farther away from the base than before. This allows the AI to build better bases, solving the "congestion" problem.
-The tech levels and prerequisites of buildings have been changed so that the AI will build more things.
We're sorry, but no downloads were found here.
If you would like to share files with the community, sign up and you can.