This mod improves the Zero Hour game by fixing almost all bugs in the game, with tons of balances, improved AI, and many enhanced features. There are also additional stuffs for all factions and sub-factions including Civilians. This mod also including playable Boss General with fully functional AI.
This is n5p29 Shoop Da Whoop Mini-Mod for ZH. This mod includes Shoop Da Whoop Guy in Xmas Outfit for all factions. NOTE: This mini-mod is for fun only and NOT related with the main NProject Mod. Don't expect the features here will be included in the main NProject Mod releases.
Yeah, let's party baby! Remember this unit in this video? You can play with him now. :D
This mod includes Shoop Da Whoop Guy in Xmas Outfit for all factions.
A brand new uber unit for hire. With a good mix of sounds and memes... in Christmas outfit!
This gigantic inhuman being with OVER 9000 power level that born from randomness. Walking and dancing around with his Huge iPod (iPad?) and speaker box while Firin Mah Lazor. You really don't want to see this thing coming to your base.
What's included in this mod:
- Shoop Da Whoop Guy (Xmas Outfit)
OMFG IMBA infantry! Furious infantry in christmas outfit with a heug iPod and speaker box who likes Firin Mah Lazor causing OVER 9000 damage. Amphibious. Strong vs. EVERYTHING! Be careful if you hear someone shouting "All Your Base Are belong To Us!"
- Christmas Tree
The lair of Shoop Da Whoop Guy. Can be built at every builders once you've unlocked it in Generals Promotions menu.
- Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up
All music tracks are replaced with Rick Roll. Enjoy >=D
How to build Shoop Da Whoop Guy:
1. Start a game, pick any side you want.
2. Fight the enemies as usual, while enjoying the newly replaced song. |8
3. Once you get in the Rank 5 General, click our beloved unit button to unlock the Christmas Tree.
4. Build the Christmas Tree by spending over $9000 credits.
5. Since it requires at least 100 seconds to be built, please wait by keep listening the song.
6. Once the tree finished, build the Shoop Da Whoop Guy by spending another OVER $9000 credits.
7. "All Your Base Are belong To Us!"
8. Go play with the enemy.
NOTE: This mini-mod is for fun only and NOT related with the main NProject Mod. Don't expect the features here will be included in the main NProject Mod releases.