NS:CO v1.93 full version for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Navy SEAL/s: Covert Operations is a realism total conversion mod for ID Software's Quake3 engine. NS:CO pits players in realistic combat missions such as:
-Retrieve Information in a suitcase and return it to a capture point
-Defend Fortified Area's from Capture
-Assassinate VIP Player (distinct model for VIP)
-Capture Specific Points on the map for your team to win.
Navy Seals has one of the most realistic damage effects you will ever see in a Mod. You won't see anyone taking one-hundred bullets and surviving here. It's all based on reality and how bullets really effect someone when hit by them.
NS:CO Feature Highlights
Weapons, Weapon Handling & Equipment
* 22 scale real worked weapons
* sophisticated weapon attachment system
* scopes, flashlights, bayonettes, laser sights, silencer etc.
* 5L-SD, sophisticated location specific damage system
* projectile code system - realistic per projectile ballistic physics
* original bomb defusing tool system
Original Top-Code Features & Technology
* TASS, a configurable player skill and attribute system
* original player physics top-code
* easy to use radio command system
* modular HUD with two configurable displays to choose from
* feature complete menu system
* PE Engine proprietary state-of-the-art particle effects
* enhanced lighting with full support for q3map2
* IGLE advanced lighting lens flare, and dazzle effects
* 3 original player models featuring rich original animations
* 16 very high detail headskins per team
* Head Stuff System? offing customizable player "looks"
* bindable hand signal animations
* seasonal & terrain specific auto-camouflage skin system
Game Play Features
* NSSL? sophisticated multi-threading scripting language
* plug-n-play-drag-n-drop scripting automation system
* enhanced camera view
* dynamic help system
* GPS & team telemetry system
Levels & Missions
* stunning level design technology
* assault objective missions
* VIP-R and VIP-S objective missions
* CTB objective
* bomb & defuse mission objective
For Level Designers
* CSGR (client side geometry render)
* rich objective system /w prefab mission tools
* PE Engine?, NS-CO's proprietary particle system
* custom, entities and shader attributes
* rich suite of original high-quality textures
* environment effect system for rain and snow
* full support for all q3map2 compiler features
* IGLE advanced lighting effects engine
* NS-CO DL-TK our in house (only) level designers tool kit
Support for all major Operating Systems such as:
Hello everyone once again. Sorry for the long delay between updates but working on two projects in your spare time can be a lot of work. However that work pays off and we have a couple of things to show to you today.
Silent Risk - The Future of Covert Warfare
The website to our new project called Silent Risk (previously announced as ProjectSR) is finally launched. The game is a multiplayer action game set in a near future world of constant conflict. Highly trained and well equipped soldiers engage in Covert Warfare all over the world.
Visit www.silentrisk.com for some more glimpses into the game.
The project is still young and in an early stage of development. We at Team Mirage are looking for talented individuals of all areas to help out with the creation of this game. If you are interested, please visit the team page of Silent Risk website to find out more.
NAVY SEALS: covert operations (Gold Edition)
Aside from working Silent Risk, some members of TM are also working hard on NS:CO gold. We are not only improving the gameplay and the general visual quality of NS:CO we have also decided to totally redo the User Interface. This will make it easier for new players and veterans alike to navigate and modify the game. Great attention is also given to making the User Interface explain the different game mechanics of NS:CO to new users so that the reading of a manual is not longer a requirement to be successful ingame.
The visual concept and design was created by Beren Baumgartner and all further work and implementation is done by my brother Manfred 'Defcon-x' Nerurkar and me, Martin 'Democritus' Nerurkar.
If you have helpful comments on the old NS:CO user interface, then don't hesitate to let us know what we can improve in our forum. Also note that there's another Clash of the Titans on 26. February. Check out our forum for details on this.
Thanks again everyone.