Introducing a WW2 modification for Bestway studios title, Battle of Empires: 1914-1918.
The goal of 'Totaler Krieg 1939-45' is a unique one for an RTS title. It doesn't focus on balancing, or anything 'game' related. No, this modification's sole aim and goal is to bring the most historically accurate portrayal of WW2 as made possible by the GEM engine to your screens - "A total revamp and historical conversion".
Nothing is left untouched. All assets, models, textures except those such as fauna and buildings have been, or are being completely replaced. Each faction of each alliance, Axis powers, Commintern, and those of the Allied alliance will be represented in some form or another with no detail spared; uniforms, helmets, weaponary, soldierly equiptments, voices, soldier portraits, flags and other faction specific items will be present. Each individual texture has been painstakingly recreated with the greatest attention to detail and care in order to preserve the integrity of the modifications goal, and also to honor those who served and fell during the greatest conflict in history.
For those out there who have longed for a game which puts the highest emphasis on realism, regardless of the advantages and disadvantages exposed on the battlefield, then this work is for you.
Support me and you will be rewarded with an experience never before seen in a game.
- Every faction represented to some degree, greater emphasis on the larger powers such as (Commonwealth, Soviet Union, France, United States of America & Poland), co-billigarent nations such as satellite, puppet and non-allianced nations for example, Croatian, Georgian Ostruppen, Belgian SS, French SS, Polish Forces in exile, French & Dutch, French and German partisans.
- Historically accurate uniforms and equiptment variations for all nations, for all time-periods from 1940 to 1945, on both the Western and Eastern theaters of War.
- Weaponry and ballistic characteristics have all been incorporated to their realistic values.
- Each armed force of each faction will be featured, including the Army, Airfoce, Navy and other specialist force such as the Waffen SS
- Correct Squad, Section, Platoon and higher configurations of each army to match their war-time numbers.
- Completely overhauled Menu, interface, Ui and Music.
Thanks for reading & maintaining an interest in my work.
Demonstration of all the human assets available in Totaler Krieg v1.2. Over 188 individual unique human models, 273 equipment items and 144 weapons. In total 4 fully-fledged nations (Ger, US, Sov, UK), 2 additional editor nations (Fra, Bel) aswell as civilians and foreign volunteers such as Georgian, Bosnian, Polish, Dutch and Swedish.
A final push for a Christmas Totaler Krieg release! Best Way would like to make Totaler Krieg official supported by announcing Totaler Krieg on their...
The time has finally come, after almost 7 years of time and effort, Totaler Krieg, once a mere concept, is finally to see the light of day.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.