Totaler Krieg Anthems OST - Complete Album 6 Tracks. Enjoy. Sturm.
Introducing a WW2 modification for DMS, 1C and Bestway studios title, Men of War.
The goal of 'Totaler Krieg 1939-45' is a unique one for an RTS title. It doesn't focus on balancing, or anything 'game' related. No, this modification's sole aim and goal is to bring the most historically accurate portrayal of WW2 as made possible by the GEM engine to your screens - "A total revamp and historical conversion".
Nothing is left untouched. All assets, models, textures except those such as fauna and buildings have been, or are being completely replaced. Each faction of each alliance, Axis powers, Commintern, and those of the Allied alliance will be represented in some form or another with no detail spared; uniforms, helmets, weaponary, soldierly equiptments, voices, soldier portraits, flags and other faction specific items will be present. Each individual texture has been painstakingly recreated with the greatest attention to detail and care in order to preserve the integrity of the modifications goal, and also to honor those who served and fell during the greatest conflict in history.
For those out there who have longed for a game which puts the highest emphasis on realism, regardless of the advantages and disadvantages exposed on the battlefield, then this work is for you.
Support me and you will be rewarded with an experience never before seen in a game.
- Every faction represented to some degree, greater emphasis on the larger powers such as (Commonwealth, Soviet Union, France, United States of America, Hungary, Romanian, Poland, Italy), co-billigarent nations such as satellite, puppet and non-allianced nations for example, Croatian, Georgian Ostruppen, Belgian SS, French SS, Polish Forces in exile, French & Belgium forces in exile, Norwegian SOE agents, Spanish Blau Division, Austrian forces in the Wehrmacht will also feature.
- Historically accurate uniforms and equiptment variations for all nations, for all time-periods from 1939 to 1945, on both the Western and Eastern theaters of War.
- Weaponry and ballistic characteristics have all been incorporated to their realistic values.
- Each armed force of each faction will be featured, including the Army, Airfoce, Navy and other specialist force such as the Waffen SS
- Correct Squad, Section, Platoon and higher configurations of each army to match their war-time numbers.
- Completely overhauled Menu, interface, Ui and Music.
Thanks for reading & maintaining an interest in my work.
Today I would like to officially announce the beginning of the long-overdue closed-beta testing. Finally after many years of deliberation, Totaler Krieg is in a state deemed playable by the masses. The Double Cross beta testing team, consisting of 20 members will now diligently commit to play testing the closed-beta, weeding out potential bugs and other unexpected issues brought to light during their play through. This is a momentous moment for the modification, as it means that a public release is now only around the corner. As such, in the following days, I hope to be able to present many new and exclusive in-game videos and screenshots with you as provided by beta testing team which will demonstrate the progress which has been made over the previous months and years.
Again I would like to stress the gratitude towards those members of the community that provide positive support for the modification, that is what helps drive the mod forward.
And now, without further or do, I'd like to exhibit a small selection of currently, not seen before footage taken in-game during my beta playtest build.
Thanks again to all,
MULTIPLAYER LOADING SCREENS