Totaler Krieg Anthems OST - Complete Album 6 Tracks. Enjoy. Sturm.
Introducing a WW2 modification for DMS, 1C and Bestway studios title, Men of War.
The goal of 'Totaler Krieg 1939-45' is a unique one for an RTS title. It doesn't focus on balancing, or anything 'game' related. No, this modification's sole aim and goal is to bring the most historically accurate portrayal of WW2 as made possible by the GEM engine to your screens - "A total revamp and historical conversion".
Nothing is left untouched. All assets, models, textures except those such as fauna and buildings have been, or are being completely replaced. Each faction of each alliance, Axis powers, Commintern, and those of the Allied alliance will be represented in some form or another with no detail spared; uniforms, helmets, weaponary, soldierly equiptments, voices, soldier portraits, flags and other faction specific items will be present. Each individual texture has been painstakingly recreated with the greatest attention to detail and care in order to preserve the integrity of the modifications goal, and also to honor those who served and fell during the greatest conflict in history.
For those out there who have longed for a game which puts the highest emphasis on realism, regardless of the advantages and disadvantages exposed on the battlefield, then this work is for you.
Support me and you will be rewarded with an experience never before seen in a game.
- Every faction represented to some degree, greater emphasis on the larger powers such as (Commonwealth, Soviet Union, France, United States of America, Hungary, Romanian, Poland, Italy), co-billigarent nations such as satellite, puppet and non-allianced nations for example, Croatian, Georgian Ostruppen, Belgian SS, French SS, Polish Forces in exile, French & Belgium forces in exile, Norwegian SOE agents, Spanish Blau Division, Austrian forces in the Wehrmacht will also feature.
- Historically accurate uniforms and equiptment variations for all nations, for all time-periods from 1939 to 1945, on both the Western and Eastern theaters of War.
- Weaponry and ballistic characteristics have all been incorporated to their realistic values.
- Each armed force of each faction will be featured, including the Army, Airfoce, Navy and other specialist force such as the Waffen SS
- Correct Squad, Section, Platoon and higher configurations of each army to match their war-time numbers.
- Completely overhauled Menu, interface, Ui and Music.
Thanks for reading & maintaining an interest in my work.
Today I like to demonstrate what I have been working on during the last two months. These are still works in progress, but they are at a stage where they can be revealed. I had a goal, to create unique faces, hairstyles, facial features and war scars to allow me to have enough variations present in-game to give the impression of individuality and a degree of randomness between soldiers appearance. Therefore I created 16 totally original face models. I then began to minimally tweak these to create new facial structures and expressions. Finally I began to apply various hairstyles, bruises and blood stains to increase the different iterations. What you will see below is a fragment of these designs, soon to be completed I hope to have in excess of 50 genuinely different facial personalities ranging from Western European, Northern & Nordic, Eastern European and Slavic. I hope you all appreciate what I'am trying to achieve.
Once again I would like to praise the community for it's continued support, it was a momentous landmark reaching 1000 trackers, and for that I'am truly grateful. There will be another news update within the month outlining how the port to Assault Squad 2 is shaping up.