With Mare Nostrum 1.4 growing ever nearer we thought it was about time we started giving you something to get your teeth into. In our first update in...
The 1.41 Patch has now been released.
Points Of Interest
- You are meant to be able to fire and reload the Bren whilst undeployed.
- The SMLE No.1 MkIII* reloads in sets of 2 stripper clips, one press of the reload button inserts 1 clip.
- The Thompson 1928-A1 has a 20 round magazine.
- Sened and Fallen Empire are skirmish maps intended for between 8-16 players.
- Artillery strikes are gained on Crete by destroying the Bofors guns. You can have a maximum of 1 strike at a time.
- Some tanks are now equipped with smoke launchers, press your attach bayonet key to use.
- You need to be unbuttoned to exit a vehicle.
- Tanks start with no shell loaded, you can turn on manual shell loading if you want to select your shell type when entering a tank.
- Italian grenades explode on impact, and need to travel for a short time before they arm.