Third BugFix for BotTA Mod IMPORTANT NOTE: Before installation, delete the old ini folder, located in BOTTA/data Ring Heroes are still buggy so i recommend...
Welcome fans of BFME and LOTR
On this page i will introduce you with my mod for Rise of the Witch-King, on which i worked on for the past 2 years
Before playing this mod, be sure that you have patched the game with 2.01 version
The Battles of the Third Age (BOTTA) mod is a mod for The Battle for Middle Earth - The Rise of the Witch King.
This mod tends to follow the lore of books and films along with bringing the realism in the gameplay, and generally concentrates of the happenings in the Third age of Middle Earth, so you will see almost every character that fought in the battles of this age, for example: Bolg, Beorn, Imrahil, Shagrat etc.
Lots of the balance from the vanilla games is fixed so be free to expect some new gameplay styles and new strategies and tactics that you will use in order to destroy your enemy.To do that, you will get help from the new Heroes and Units and their new Powers that are in this mod.
No rush tactics anymore, AI wont charge on you in the first 5 minutes, giving you no time to expand your camp and upgrade your economy. Gameplay now focuses on defense, rather than offense like in the vanilla game. So you will have a lot of time for preparing for battle, upgrading your units and level up your Heroes.
- Stronger Heroes
- Stronger Structures
- New Game balance
- New Heroes, Units, Buildings and Powers
- New and improved Textures for every single Hero or Unit in the game
- Smaller battalions
- New Upgrades
- New Archer system
- New Siege system
- New Upgrade systems
- New sounds and effects
- CaH system doesn't work
Stay tuned for more news and screenshots
BOTTA 3.0 will be released soon and these are some things the new version will bring:
- Misty Mountains faction will be split to two sub-factions: Gundabad and Goblin-Town
- Elven Faction will be split to three sub-factions: Lothlorien, Rivendell and Mirkwood
- New Mordor sub-faction system
- Erebor Faction under the rule of King Thror
- New Heroes: Radagast, Tauriel, Halbarad, Elladan, Elrohir, Beregond, Grinnah...
- Some new spells for each faction
- Improved AI: AI will build all Heroes and Units and will use all new Spells
- Improved Maps: Players can now build a base on Fortress maps without any problems
... and lots of some small, but nice things
see ya soon ;)