Welcome fans of BFME and LOTR
On this page i will introduce you with my mod for Rise of the Witch-King, on which i worked on for the past 2 years
Before playing this mod, be sure that you have patched the game with 2.01 version
The Battles of the Third Age (BOTTA) mod is a mod for The Battle for Middle Earth - The Rise of the Witch King.
This mod tends to follow the lore of books and films along with bringing the realism in the gameplay, and generally concentrates of the happenings in the Third age of Middle Earth, so you will see almost every character that fought in the battles of this age, for example: Bolg, Beorn, Imrahil, Shagrat etc.
Lots of the balance from the vanilla games is fixed so be free to expect some new gameplay styles and new strategies and tactics that you will use in order to destroy your enemy.To do that, you will get help from the new Heroes and Units and their new Powers that are in this mod.
No rush tactics anymore, AI wont charge on you in the first 5 minutes, giving you no time to expand your camp and upgrade your economy. Gameplay now focuses on defense, rather than offense like in the vanilla game. So you will have a lot of time for preparing for battle, upgrading your units and level up your Heroes.
- Stronger Heroes
- Stronger Structures
- New Game balance
- New Heroes, Units, Buildings and Powers
- New and improved Textures for every single Hero or Unit in the game
- Smaller battalions
- New Upgrades
- New Archer system
- New Siege system
- New Upgrade systems
- New sounds and effects
- CaH system doesn't work
Stay tuned for more news and screenshots
Again, hello guys, it's been a long time since i posted some news, but finally i found some spare time to share with you some rework of my favourite faction.
Mordor is basically known as a weak early game faction, which grows in strength in the mid game and shows it true power and dominance in late game. Due to its weak but numerous orc units, which are the base of Mordors army, Mordor would require some stronger units from its other regions and strongholds to complete and strengthen its ranks.
At the beginning of the game, you will have three Upgrade options:
1. Minas Morgul - which allows you to train Morgul Orcs, instead of regular Mordor Orcs. Morgul Orcs are stronger and better trained which allows you to concentrate more on the actual close range battles. Minas Morgul also allows you to train Attack Trolls instead of Mt. Trolls.
2. Gorgoroth - allows you to train Black Orcs of Morannon, they are especially trained as shock troops and can knockback enemy units because of their great physical strength. Gorgoroth is also the place where the great forges of Mordor are, where Orc Smiths relentlessly forged weapons and machines of war, so after this upgrade, the Heavy Armor and Forged Blades have a -15% cost discount
3. Cirith Ungol - allows you to train Black Uruks of Mordor, the most elite members of Sauron's army. They have the most health and durability of all Mordor units, but are limited to 5 battalions. Cirith Ungol also gives 50% Vision bonus to your Fortress and Battle Towers, and also allows the "Gate Watchers" expansion
Mordor was always allied with the Evil Men from the East and South, and while you can summon the Easerlings from the SpellBook only temporarily, the Southrons can be summoned permanently, by capturing Signal Fire and upgrading "Harad Allegiance" from the Fortress. You can then summon 4 battalions of Harad Archers, 4 battalion of Southron Spearmen, 4 battalions of Haradrim Raiders or 2 Mumakil, by random. It also summons a new Mordor hero, Suladan the Serpent lord, the King and leaders of Haradrim.
Mordor Heroes and Units also gained a big graphic overhaul, inspired of course by Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies:
Thats all for now, next time i will update one good faction which is almost finished
Oh! And also these...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.