This member has provided no bio about themself...
And what do you think about the Sport Pistol? I think that it is useless. It gives exact the same damage (2 shots in a head) as 9mm Beretta. Fits almost the same amount of bullets. The fact that it requires a different kind of ammo makes maps glitch very often (because of excess of entities). You at least can make it different by adding some kind of scope (many sport pistols have it) and use the same 9mm ammo as Beretta. Realism can go to Hell.
I had a funny thing twice! A zombie which I have killed stood up and tried to attack me! The second time another zombie which acted the same way even was without a head =) Maybe they were glitches or maybe Easter eggs. But by the way the idea is really good. I wish you will make that kind of opportunity for a zombie which have been killed and saved his head to stand up after a while and attack the player.
Also, there is a very annoying and critical bug!
You cannot hit zombies when you stand in a door path. That primarily affects the new survival maps. Lets say that you are standing inside of a house, then you have decided to kill a zombie with a chainsaw. So, you aim at the zombie which is outside of the building but you are inside - you try to kill it through the door path. And it will not work.... zombie will not receive any damage at all. Moreover it will catch you and will hit you to death because even push it away is impossible. My opinion is that a zombie cannot receive any damage because a door path receives the damage, it even makes noise like you hit the door path instead of the zombie.
Hello, would you please add effects or sounds when a player uses a med kit?
Also, would you please delete some useless stuff from helicopter drops. For example, welders, logs, hammers, etc. By this way add more ammo and useful weapon spawn.
Hello, I have a glitch. If I fall from a high spot and die then I see only a pitch black screen. I cannot see what other players do when I am an observer.
Also, very often it is impossible to vote for kicking other players (trolls). If you type !votekick then the command doesn't work, it just says like "you have no rights to use the command"
Thank you for the great mod!
great mod! but why couldn't we use the fire extinguishers as weapon? For example, if use it on zombies then they would get pushed away. Must be very good idea for tactics.
And would you please make the chainsaws more balanced? You can do so by making them consume more gasoline, cuz one person can complete nmo_chinatown and other maps with the chainsaw without ANY problem.
Also would you please fix the ability by players to recall the supply helicopter more than one time by a flare gun? Cuz when players spam weapons and ammo the map starts glitching.
Another bunch of noob levels...
Don't worry, this mod page is just controlled by the same noobs who created all these dumb campaigns. They don't like the people who say truth. The truth is that their maps suck. And they suck the same way.
Another patch full of newbie and cheap campaigns. FagDiePie will like it.
no new weapon models? uhhh... this sux!
Zombies are fine though, I have just figured out how to get rid of them - being chased by 10 zombies or so just run into some building and all the zombies will stop and will start going slowly, then just come out of different door and run away - zombies will stay in that building etc.
Few suggestions for developers:
1. Add armor for players: bulletproof west and tactical helmet. They will have to be very rare.
2. Add 10-20% of armed zombies: civilians will have a hatchet or crowbar, military zombies will have PM, M1911 or AKM. To loot will be possible only these guns but only with 0-5 bullets in mag. Armed zombies with guns will have to have huge recoil. This option will make airstrips, heli crash sites and other important sites more difficult to explore for experienced players and clans.
3. Add infection (virus) if being hit by zombie. Player will have to find a vaccine, otherwise he will turn into very powerful zombie (not controlled by player) - will run faster, will be armed and armored (depends on which inventory he had when he was alive).
4. Add tricky zombies - zombies which will pretend dead and in case if you would like to loot them they will suddenly stand up and attack you. It will increase atmosphere.
5. Add penalty for bandits - so that they will gain infection or virus easier then anybody. If killed 5 people = +20% more chance etc. The nature of infection will explain a lot - the infection likes bad guys and be settled in their bodies.
when you die you start from scratch (in new patch you always will spawn with bandage? flashlight and aspirin).
I recommend some ways how to make this mod more balancing:
1. Zombies will not run anymore if you shot them in their legs.
2. If zombies will hear that you shot another zombie they would not run like crazy to eat you, instead they will just walk in the direction from where the noise came OR start patrolling.
3. Remove indoor zombie spawns. How can you get a loot now? Kill zombie = more come = you dead.
4. Fix the bug when zombies can hit you through a wall.
But still I think that the worst hardcore moment is when you shot zombies and all 15-20 zombies come to you running.... it is just impossible to escape and to hide. I don't like the solution with alt+F4 but it is the only way to survive in that case. I recommend to make them patrolling instead of running to you.
Dear developer, your last patch really good but a bit is too hardcore.... As I said zombies can spot you now way easier and you spawn with no weapons. And crouching zombies are now pain in the ***.
Would you please at least make zombies walk if one will shot them right in their feet or knees? So that they will not be able to run anymore.
18.104.22.168 patch is good though, but my opinion is that zombies eye sight must be aggravated.
And, what is the point of putting zombies in barns and other buildings? They just stand still right at loot places. It just makes player must kill zombies in buildings and expose himself to other players and zombies around.
1 zombie in building is ok but 2-5 is really insane.
Dear developer. we are so disappointed by new patch - 22.214.171.124
IT became just really impossible to play.
1. You said that zombies will not spawn in buildings now. But they already didn't spawn there, at least I haven't ever seen it. But now they spawn in buildings and stack in concrete or walls.
2. I really glad that you have removed the bug when zombies can see you from behind and through a wall. But now they can see you even from 30-50 meters range! No mater you do they will catch you now. The only solution is to prone but what sense in going prone all game long? Even prone now gives 1 unit of visibility, before it was 0. Zombies can spot a player really way more easier now.
3. Servers crush every 30 minutes. I guess it caused by hatchets and crowbars. Because I noticed that every time I pick up a crowbar server shuts down.
4. Some kind of bug appeared when people can't chat, your chat is just not visible for anyone. (or maybe it is in server settings...)
5. Crouching zombies became way more hardcore but thanks for new animation. It is really now more difficult to get rid of them.... they just go non-stop! they don't give you any chance to aim as regular zombies do. Would you please give them a moment to stop every 3-5 seconds.
Hope you will fix it soon, because for even me - the guy who has mp5sd it is difficult to play, just imagine how difficult it would be for player with PM or weapon with no silencer!
Looks like the massacre moment from Quake 4.
This is parts of Gordon's glasses =)
Will Gman look younger then in original game? This is a total conversion, I hope they will not just put the old model from original HL2.
Personally, I think you don't have to make this mod more hardcore and realistic. I mean you can, but only when you will fix all low fps issues and lags. Because realistic game play (hardcore) must be played only in comfort environment, not when you have 10 fps or everyone glitches around you because of lack of connectivity.
That is why I don't like those servers where you don't have crosshire and can't see player names. But they are OK if I weren't have lags.
Great mod. Just the only things I hate:
1. Zombies spawn around (sometimes just behind player)
2. FPS falls after respawning process (die - respawn - disconnect - connect).
3. Lags (this is unfair to gather useful resources during the game process and then die).
But I am sure you will fix everything soon because this is beta as I remember.
Really great job!
I consider Japanese people the God of horror. MY opinion is that CoF is a mix of Japanese and American style of horror.
Really great mod!
But just when I load a map (either automatically or manually) c_sewer3.bsp I get error which says "ED: allocation failed" or something...
mod is patched to 1.2
any ideas how to fix?
Or at least please tell me which map goes next after c_sewer3 so that I will skip it.