This member has provided no bio about themself...
But I actually appreciate this mod is difficult and tries to be as more realistic as possible. Respect! Because I just tired of games which you can complete and don't even die once.
But I guess you could add some freedom for players to decide the weather they want to play on Normal (realistic) difficulty or Easy (arcade) difficulty. To encourage players to play Normal difficulty you could add some unique weapons, maps, or other features which are to be allowed only in Normal difficulty. Am I right?
2. Nope, the only way to win right now is to be a lone wolf. All the professionals just run and leave their team behind - just run run run (Chinatown).
What do you think about Resident Evil 3 soundtrack? I just think that that piano theme is great for the infected city. It feels like you won't receive any help and there are no more people around alive.
This music theme is AWESOME for infected city!
Oh and the last thing - the zombies are transparent to each other. Is it a glitch or you planned to do so?
Of and 1 more glitch - THE WELDER!
Very often if just lags so hard - it just takes 1 hour to aim properly on the door or whatever lucky place you found on it to use the welder.
Sometimes door opens by itself after 1000 times of your failed attempts to use the welder (THX!).
Very nice idea to add a fire extinguisher! It will work as a weapon and as a tool needed for surviving or completing missions. For example, to extinguish some fire or to smash some zombie head =)
You can take the animation and functions and scripts from HALF-LIFE BETA.
Hello dear developer, thank you for such a great mod! I like it is very quality!
I liked everything except its difficulty. But I noticed you tried to make this game as more realistic as possible. I respect this decision but because of some moment gameplay becomes extremely hardcore and a lot of people leave during the gameplay.
1. If people die they have to wait and observe withing about 10 minutes which makes people leave too soon and server gets empty. Maybe you can add some medkits, or other teammate reviving tools because it is already very easy to die there during the first minutes of gameplay.
2. Guys who are playing can't hear and read what the dead players say or type. I know it is for realistic gameplay but it makes people who died leave as well because they don't have anything to do and people who stayed alive feel bored. Please allow everyone to speak and be heard. Or you can add this option when server should be created.
3. 2 maps: Chinatown and Cabin are just extremely hardcore. I played them whole day and I couldn't even finish them 1 time! You can tell me that I am noob but all other people who I played with had the same. Can you please add the difficulty? Because the weapons are very weak...
4. At the Cabin level I couldn't understand what I have to do next when I finally came out of the house and after destroying of barricade by the door I saw the police car at the end and it looked like I had to go there but nothing happened and the level didn't want to end - zombies just killed me.
5. Is it possible to make children will die after 1 hit because they are very smart and do great damage.
6. GLITCH which makes this mod to pass 1% more successful (LOL) - if you drop some small crate or box on the heads of zombies they will die. You can fix it, but then we all will die. LOL
7. Can you please add the Cocktail of Molotov?
Yes, but you never can mix the real life with video games - they are different. This mod is not a simulator isn't it? =)
I am totally agree with Zank!
1. But I didn't have high ping due to my game in NY where Zombie apocalypse is running lol
3. OR you guys can add 1 more exit from the roof.
4. AGREE! Or just bandage! Something! For example you can add bleeding instead of the damage and players will have to find the bandage to heal theirself as soon as possible.
I am sure the mod devs concluded some deal with VALVE... they want to be next Turtle Rock.
GUYS!!! Beware! If you download through the torrent you will receive the great virus - now all my exe files are destroyed....
don't say like troll got what he deserves, I just want to warn you!
mod is good, just the problem with author's imagination, he made the same mistake as other guys name their mods like City 1, City 2, City 16-1000, this looks stupid, and author of this mod didn't find any better name then just to change the first letters of the protagonist (before Chell now Mel wtf??)
OMG this MOD is the MOD of the year. Just stop that contest and give her the prize.
Where is the Christmas Tree?
definitely no noob mod, good luck
extremely noob mod - the king of noob mods
Great, I wish your company will release a game with Wild West theme. There are not many games of this theme. Techland just killed their Call of Juarez franchise and RDR just on xBox. So you won't have any competition.
Chack Norris told me, he always keeps his promises.
no noob mod
noob mod with noob idea.
give more screenshots please, because I can't decide the weather this mod is noob or not.
actually, not a noob mod.
noob mod, no offense
totally not noob mod
Hello, just 1 question.
Why will you not work for Valve or other great developer? Or you make your mod and other modeling just for fun (hobby)? I am just sure they will be shocked by your experience and skills.
Somebody give the author $1 000 000 - he is the only guy who really deserves it for his great work!
wtf? Looks like you used not Mafia engine but Mafia 2 engine! Great and AWESOME work!!!
I like co-op mods, if this mod is not co-op, then this mod is noob mod.
We are all got bored with those annoying zombie mods! Maybe enough? Damn, do you have imagination?
Go down => darkness => scary monsters => **** off... (
the most epic noob mod
the forgotten NOOBS
EPIC noob mod
TOTALLY! noob mod
wow great work!
SH 2 and SH 3 are my favorite games!
keep going on it!
looks like this **** will never be done
better play call of juearez bound in blood and it has already great part of civil war
wow great! =) too bad I can't launch it on my vista.... I heard something about OS emulator but anyway.
Ok, so what about LOD? If playet will stay far from marked object and it should have worse LOD model with less poligons, worse geometry and quality. SO what about this idea? I mean to try to increase LOD like after 100 miles of player's situation. And what about to add smog? It will also close some player's view. Or that's not all easy? =)
I am just asking because I am in Call of Juarez modding group and I use Occluders (portals (enen on open areas (hills))), LOD (for objects and terrain etc) and then game works fine (even on huge areas)
And is it possible to make some Californian provinces russian? Because it is realy historical because Russian Empire had 1-2 colonies in the middle or north California - then they just had sell them to GB or Spain (don't remember exactly)