Planet Stronghold final v1.0 release Linux. Sci-fi turn based JRPG.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi anime roleplaying game. Features two playable characters, 8 NPC, a battle system similar to those seen in the JRPG games, several romance options, 50+ hours of playtime and different paths.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor
Highest Rated (3 agree) 9/10
As a game developer I know which even the games which doesn't have ultra 3d graphics and such are very complicated to do; Planet Stronghold manages to at least in my opinion, succeed at the game genre it proposed to supply. The demo version kept me playing with attention, the combat system is allright, the open RPG nature of this game absolutely charms me; you can choose whatever you see fit for you play style, and develop your character and his team(nice interaction with the game characters too…
May 4 2012, 10:55pm by Lunarts
Latest tweets from @pcmacgames
@Pakuska they're very expensive since are 100% homemade! :D
3hours 48mins ago
@Gemberkoekje sorry XD haha
3hours 48mins ago
today I'm pleased to announce that I've released a new product: Pizza dating sim V.2.0. Expires after one use :D T.co
3hours 54mins ago
5hours 5mins ago
5hours 30mins ago
@Massimow sorry but right now is not on top of my priorities ^_^;
5hours 55mins ago
@Dark_Kevan right :D
6hours 17mins ago
@obsessedwjpn cool, hopefully will be ready at end of June :)
6hours 41mins ago
most of the time my main task is to find something to do while I wait for assets/stuff to be ready...! that's the indie life ;)
6hours 42mins ago
since most of collaborators are stuck/behind or working on other games, back to designing the ruleset for another RPG! #indielife
6hours 43mins ago