Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi anime roleplaying game. Features two playable characters, 8 NPC, a battle system similar to those seen in the JRPG games, several romance options, 50+ hours of playtime and different paths.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor
To celebrate the upcoming release of Loren Amazon Princess on Desura, I'm offering a 50% discount on the sci-fi RPG Planet Stronghold.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
As a game developer I know which even the games which doesn't have ultra 3d graphics and such are very complicated to do; Planet Stronghold manages to at least in my opinion, succeed at the game genre it proposed to supply. The demo version kept me playing with attention, the combat system is allright, the open RPG nature of this game absolutely charms me; you can choose whatever you see fit for you play style, and develop your character and his team(nice interaction with the game characters too…
May 4 2012 by Tsukiyoarts
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 4/10
Good looking game, but the price is not justified.
May 9 2012 by EvilMordac