Planet Stronghold final v1.0 release Linux. Sci-fi turn based JRPG.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi anime roleplaying game. Features two playable characters, 8 NPC, a battle system similar to those seen in the JRPG games, several romance options, 50+ hours of playtime and different paths.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
As a game developer I know which even the games which doesn't have ultra 3d graphics and such are very complicated to do; Planet Stronghold manages to at least in my opinion, succeed at the game genre it proposed to supply. The demo version kept me playing with attention, the combat system is allright, the open RPG nature of this game absolutely charms me; you can choose whatever you see fit for you play style, and develop your character and his team(nice interaction with the game characters too…
May 4 2012, 10:55pm by Tsukigames
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 4/10
Good looking game, but the price is not justified.
May 9 2012, 11:50am by EvilMordac
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.