Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Support us by buying Pre-Alpha access and start playing now! Gloriavictisgame.com
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
Fixes to crafting system:
– Fixed bug that in certain situations was completely blocking ability to craft items (if it will occur to anyone, please report it on forums)
– Fixed bug related to learning the recipes (following communicate was being displayed: “you already know this recipe”)
– Fixed bug preventing from choosing an alternate material or tool
– Fixed bug causing that after opening a crafting window with clicking on workshop the window wasn’t coming back to default mode (only recipes related to this workshop were being displayed)
– Fixed bug causing that pressing button that’s opening a crafting window (default “C”) when writing on chat was causing in opening a crafting window
– Changed font style and size
– Removed material list’s white background
– Restored displaying on chat communicates related to crafting (amount of created items, gained experience points etc.)
– Improved functioning of camera when it’s coliding with various objects
– Fixed bug “Please use launcher to start the game” encountered by some players with high UAC (user’s account control) settings
– Added various minor improvements to NPCs and enemies navigation paths
–Added part of missing textures
– Improved player and environment collisions
– Added resources, chests and mobs where they were missing
– Fixed incorrect hair shading
Latest tweets from @gloriavictismmo
7hours 41mins ago
May 17 2015, 4:22am
May 11 2015, 2:44pm
May 7 2015, 12:03pm
May 5 2015, 5:20pm
May 4 2015, 4:33pm
May 2 2015, 3:39am