Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
The main aspects of the game that should respond to specific targets are:
The past few months have been really busy for us. The hard work has resulted in finishing most of the basic/core systems. Thanks to that, we can focus more on improving the playability and development of the content included in the game.
- Completely reworked Network Objects Instantiating System which was causing huge drops of game performance. It highly increased FPS stability.
- Improved AI behavior-Balanced drops of mobs and chests-Rebalanced part of equipment to allow crafters smooth progress through crafts
- Improved some recipes-Increased stamina attacks costs-Fixed crafting window refreshing after learning new recipe or leveling up
- Added chat information while trying to learn already known recipe
- Diversed damage and stamina costs of different weapons groups to create different play styles
- Added new resources on map and optimized other ones (visual aspects and statistics)
- Added new sets of player’s starting equipment, different for both nations
- improved enemies AI-added a bonus chance for creating high quality item depending on crafting skill-added cave with coal.
- completed pirates wharf.
- modified quantity and type of looted items.
- added lower quality armor to shops.
- fixed incorrectly displayed icons in crafting window.
- fixed a graphical bug related to displaying semi-transparent objects.
- fixed a bug allowing multiple looting from single mob.
- various systems have been improved
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.