Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
The main aspects of the game that should respond to specific targets are:
Due to our intensive preparations for lifting NDA off we have a massive update for you - we have implemented a new weather system and the first part of planned changes in crafting system, we have also performed many important improvements and an optimization process. Moreover, within few days we're going to launch US server! All of your characters will work on both servers. Unfortunately before lifting the NDA off we will be forced to wipe items - however all of characters with their levels and professions levels will be untouched.
There is the full changelog:
- Implemented server selection window due to preparations for US server implementation
- Implemented different quality versions of one-handed swords, longswords and one-handed axes (7 per every item)
- Implemented recipes for part of longswords (4 per nation)
- Updated and balanced one-handed axes recipes (4 per nation)
- Balanced longswords and one-handed axes statistics
- Balanced weapons prices
- Redesigned weapon shops assortments
- Redesigned weapons distribution in mobs drop and chests taking into account the quality versions
- Redesigned drop of recipes for metallurgy and smithing materials
- Added displaying of stamina usage modifier in characters statistics
- Added information of inability to gather item from container if it's empty
- Added new pieces of music
- Santa has managed to collect enough money for new reindeers and came back home - one behalf of him we thank you for your help!
- Improved mechanism of controller auto-syncing when desynchronization occurs
- Fixed profession leveling above 60 level and after gaining 300 levels in total, also fixed the issue with closing crafter window after gaining new level
- Implemented camera moving without rotating the character when player is gathering resources
- Synchronized sounds of gathering resources with animations
- Fixed bosses spawning and extended the time to their disappearance if they won't be killed by players
- Implemented new weather system
- Increased players view range - depending of displaying object 50 to 300%!
- Implemented smooth terrain disappearing in far distances
- Redesigned day and night cycle system
- Improved clouds and fog visuals
- Improved visuals and colors of lights and sky
- Implemented field of view regulation in options
- Optimized weather system work
- Optimized morning and evening shadows displaying
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.