We are Open Perpetuum: a collective of diverse, altruistic players like you, organized around the central principle of reviving and making a better Perpetuum. The server, development, and volunteer work, everything you see here is a part of this big open source project. Together we will generate a better balance, content, and establish a persistent perpetuum-universe that we have always wanted and can all enjoy.
1. Resource server is Live! You will now download any new resources when the Steam client connects to the server.
2. More localization, names, descriptions of items and npcs are updated!
3. Outpost Guardians do -3 pts to stability.
4. Artifact MK2 CT capsule loot entirely overhauled, see blog link below for details.
5. Destro SAP bug fix. 6. Outpost Relic spawn location fix.
Please make sure to use the Steam client to connect to the game.
We have a lot to talk about, so let’s stick to the most immediate changes coming to the Open Perpetuum server this month of March 2020 and what you...
MK2 CT Artifact Loots Overhaul and Guardian Stability.
Step by step on how to register and start playing Open Perpetuum
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.