This mod introduce Radio music tab for your PDA, with 2 radio channels and a music player for your custom songs + Encyclopedia
This Mod is available for:
- Totally safe to install or remove, no new game is required, no saves can be effected.
- Compatible with everything (as long as the PDA files are untouched).
- Includes a step-by-step guide to show you how to add your own custom tracks.
It consists of 2 main features:
There are currently two radio stations that offer music broadcasting service to cheer yourself a bit:
Zone.FM (on 93.7 MHz)
Chernobyl Public Radio (on 101.4 MHz)
- Both channels broadcast music tracks 24/7.
- You will have hard time hearing the radio during emissions and underground maps due to interferences!
- Put your own songs, enjoy them anytime
- Create custom playlists
- You can display tracks names on the HUD (should be enabled from the radio menu)
You can access this menu by pressing Tab button in the main menu (you must be in-game first)
It gives you many options to control the radio and music player:
- Set up hotkeys for radio/music player controls (play/stop/next/previous etc..)
- Enable/Disable Immersion noises during emissions periods and underground maps
- Enable track name display on the HUD
- Set up the names of your playlists
- Introducing Encyclopedia PDA tab for older CoC versions (Credit goes for Darryl123 for his wonderful work on creating alot of articles)
- Big list of categories and articles for all kind of things inside the zone.
• Remove outer radio sources: (songs coming from camps/bases/megaphones etc...) in case they're interfering while you're trying to listen to the music from the PDA.
- Improved volume levels for some tracks
- Added more commerical sessions for both channels
- Improved emissions sound effects
- Added russian translations
- Small update to the UI
- Updated localization files
- Included a list of songs names as requested.
- Added some sound effects and tracks.
- Updated localization files and guide.
- From now on, the mod will be packed into an installer.
- Added optional hotkeys for radio and music player.
- Added more sound effects for emissions cases.
- Improved script: adding your custom songs become much more easier (convert to OGG -> drag and drop -> done. No code editing is required)
- Added support for CoM
- Added support for all Last Day versions
- Added compatibility option for Warfare mod.
- Added the ability to create custom playlists for music player
- Added Radio options menu, allows you to control:
- Hotkeys for radio / music player controls
- Enable/Disable immersive noise and interference in emissions periods and underground maps
- Display tracks names on the HUD
- Renaming playlists
- Added new button (switch playlist) for the music player
- Optomised script for better performance
- Warfare is now compatible by default
- Updated the Encyclopedia tab with a lot of articles
- More russian support
- Fixed a crash related to Encyclopedia
- Second attempt for fixing crashes related to Encyclopedia
- Added support for Dead Air