This mod is a total conversion that takes Axis and Allies into the modern world. To shake things up a bit from many other modern warfare games, a fictional and unique storyline is presented.
The mod is inspired by games like Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer Generals, Tom Clancy's Endwar, Rise of Nations, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and Fallout. Many units are inspired from these games.
Summary: 8 Factions, 2 Campaigns, 100s of new units and models, dozens of new unit types, 20 new special ops including weather control and AC-130s, advanced technology such as lasers and sonics, nuclear platforms, and much more planned.
Brought to you by theharkonnen, co-author of the Uncommon Valor mod.
- DELETE OLD "DATA" FOLDER!
- Added the Grand Caliphate to the game. It serves as the mod's dedicated Middle Eastern faction.
- Completely redid folders so that memory and space is freed up. Decreases loading times. (Thanks to Wordsarecool)
- New Regiments (All factions): Spies.
- Can only be targeted by certain units (Base defenses, dogs, upgraded infantry/vehicles/helicopters).
- Bandits: Thief regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and steals money. Only variant that can defend itself.
- China/Russia/URE/USA: Agent regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and reduces supply for targeted structures. These factions also have airborne variants.
- Werewolves: Agent regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and steals money.
- New Unit: Guard Dog. Each faction gets a variant. Excellent against infantry and spies. One bite kills most infantry.
- Artillery Base Defense.
- New effects: Flashlights and Gun lasers. Given to select infantry. Flashlights only appear at night.
- Replaced Nuke Trike with a unique nuke truck model.
- Replaced some Russian gun models with better quality ones (AK-47, AK-74, RPK, etc).
- Added 2 new bandit music tracks.
- Helicopters no longer knock over trees when passing overhead.
- Changed music for Russia. It is now more unique and more fitting to the faction.
- Editor - Moved European units/regiments/structures to their own section in the editor.
- Major AI revisions (Thanks to Wordsarecool).
- Countless bug fixes (Thanks to Wordsarecool for finding and fixing many of these).
- Fixed T-84 (RUS Light Tank) skin.
- Fixed campaigns needing the tutorial (Thanks to 88nosebleed).
- Speaker Towers now work properly (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Artillery regiment fixes (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Rebalanced Special HQs (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Numerous unit balance fixes (Thanks to WordsareCool).
Version 1.00 has been released! Main changes: - Added China and Europe - New Campaign - New Special Ops - New Weapon Types - Greater Faction Diversity
Status and overview of the mod's status and planned development.
Overview of story-line and the new factions, summaries, and alliances.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 1.15 of the Chaos & Conquest mod. Patch 1.15- Added Africa. - Added 5-Mission Bandit Campaign. - Fixed CAL helicopter portrait. - Fixed European...
New version: - Added the Grand Caliphate to the game. It serves as the mod's dedicated Middle Eastern faction. - Completely redid folders so that memory...
Patch 1.02 More WWIII mode and campaign fixes and some nerfs.
Patch primarily fixes several campaign issues and WWIII crashes. File size is due to music fixes.
Version 1.00 Main features: - Added China and Europe - New campaign
0.50 version of modern warfare total conversion mod. Includes 4 Factions and functional WWIII mode.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
A friend of mine and I have been playing this in multiplayer against bots, and it is the funnest RTS we've played in a long time with the perfect blend of C&C, futurist equipment, and play style of Axis & Allies RTS.
There are some features I do not understand, such as: what is the pros and cons of the Commander infantry regiment for $70, the attack dog regiment, and the assault mechanized division to that of the AT mechanized, and what is the engineer built item the "campsite" used for, please?
Also, do you think it would benefit or ruin the gameplay if the supply depots were increased to 10 oil and ammo per building rather than 5? My friend becomes annoyed with trying to keep-up his ammo and oil numbers when the larger units require so much, but that might just be him, as we are still newbies to Axis & Allies gameplay a bit.
Oh, also, the United Republic faction is missing a mobile building model for the Strategic Bomber Command Truck, which appears in game for me as a red box.
Thank you for this great work!
Command regiments boost strength of nearby units.
The attack dogs excel vs. infantry.
Campsites give a little supply zone and does not need to be placed in a supply zone.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
do you have anything like a discord server or something similar or is it just this MODDB page?
There's this: Discord.com
But I don't really use it.
better than nothing
posted a few things up in the bugreports chat
I will look at them once Discord undisables my account (lol).
EDIT: Discord never did undisable my old account, so we have switched servers. New server is here: Discord.gg
good luck with that, discord isn't a fast worker when it comes to undisabling accounts
Will there be new contents in the future?