This mod is a total conversion that takes Axis and Allies into the modern world. To shake things up a bit from many other modern warfare games, a fictional and unique storyline is presented.
The mod is inspired by games like Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer Generals, Tom Clancy's Endwar, Rise of Nations, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and Fallout. Many units are inspired from these games.
Summary: 8 Factions, 2 Campaigns, 100s of new units and models, dozens of new unit types, 20 new special ops including weather control and AC-130s, advanced technology such as lasers and sonics, nuclear platforms, and much more planned.
Brought to you by theharkonnen, co-author of the Uncommon Valor mod.
- DELETE OLD "DATA" FOLDER!
- Added the Grand Caliphate to the game. It serves as the mod's dedicated Middle Eastern faction.
- Completely redid folders so that memory and space is freed up. Decreases loading times. (Thanks to Wordsarecool)
- New Regiments (All factions): Spies.
- Can only be targeted by certain units (Base defenses, dogs, upgraded infantry/vehicles/helicopters).
- Bandits: Thief regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and steals money. Only variant that can defend itself.
- China/Russia/URE/USA: Agent regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and reduces supply for targeted structures. These factions also have airborne variants.
- Werewolves: Agent regiment. Gives info. on enemy economy and steals money.
- New Unit: Guard Dog. Each faction gets a variant. Excellent against infantry and spies. One bite kills most infantry.
- Artillery Base Defense.
- New effects: Flashlights and Gun lasers. Given to select infantry. Flashlights only appear at night.
- Replaced Nuke Trike with a unique nuke truck model.
- Replaced some Russian gun models with better quality ones (AK-47, AK-74, RPK, etc).
- Added 2 new bandit music tracks.
- Helicopters no longer knock over trees when passing overhead.
- Changed music for Russia. It is now more unique and more fitting to the faction.
- Editor - Moved European units/regiments/structures to their own section in the editor.
- Major AI revisions (Thanks to Wordsarecool).
- Countless bug fixes (Thanks to Wordsarecool for finding and fixing many of these).
- Fixed T-84 (RUS Light Tank) skin.
- Fixed campaigns needing the tutorial (Thanks to 88nosebleed).
- Speaker Towers now work properly (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Artillery regiment fixes (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Rebalanced Special HQs (Thanks to WordsareCool).
- Numerous unit balance fixes (Thanks to WordsareCool).
Version 1.00 has been released! Main changes: - Added China and Europe - New Campaign - New Special Ops - New Weapon Types - Greater Faction Diversity
Status and overview of the mod's status and planned development.
Overview of story-line and the new factions, summaries, and alliances.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 1.15 of the Chaos & Conquest mod. Patch 1.15- Added Africa. - Added 5-Mission Bandit Campaign. - Fixed CAL helicopter portrait. - Fixed European...
Version 1.00 Main features: - Added China and Europe - New campaign
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.