Contra is a freeware modification for Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour real-time strategy game. It's a big project started in 2004. It adds many new units as well as numerous new upgrades, new general's powers and buildings. It also adds new sounds, maps, bug fixes, enhanced graphics, and other effects, as well as three new generals.
009 FINAL PATCH 2 - ModDB MEGA
009 FINAL PATCH 1 - ModDB MEGA
009 FINAL - ModDB MEGA
009 BETA 2 - ModDB
009 BETA - ModDB
008 FINAL - ModDB
008 BETA 2 - ModDB
008 BETA - ModDB
007 - ModDB Revora
006 - ModDB FileFront
005 - ModDB FileFront
004 - ModDB FileFront
003 - ModDB FileFront
002 - ModDB FileFront
Air Force general depends on speed and precision. He requires skillful
control and is heavy on micro management. While being a powerful general
the skill and experience required makes him difficult for many
beginners to play.
Laser is a versatile general strong in call situations. He is flexible and has
units to fill every combat role. As a result he has no weaknesses other
than being a specialist at nothing.
Advantage of this general is easy micro and very simple strategy. Almost the same
vs all enemies - build up around enemy until he dies. However, you
should not ignore other abilities.
The generic feature of this general is his mobility, which allows to move
an entire army very fast and create numerical superiority at desired
areas of the battlefield. His basic strategy is unstoppable maneuvering
along enemy base perimeter. If he finds a weak point in defense, he
moves there instantly and destroys the most significant targets.
Nuke General must rely on aggression to defend his base. He has no defenses
to hide behind while you wait for your nukes to load. The absence of
defense structures forces the player to be more active and aggressive.
Use your units to carry out counterattacks for defense and support your
main attack with super weapons.
Infantry is a volatile general given to decisive victories or defeats in the
early game. As expected, he relies on masses of infantry in the early
game, later reinforced by more infantry. In the late game he gains
powerful artillery strikes supported by the same infantry.
His strategy is easy to understand, but not as easy to implement:
build more tanks and attack. But everything has its details.
He has the same strategy as tank general, but another means for its
implementation and another battle tactics. His vehicles are not as
armoured as tank general's ones, so he has to use artillery and
different tactics and tricks, instead of forcing his way through.
Toxin General specializes in area attacks and damage over time. He is
especially effective vs mobbed units and hordes. If well played, you
will find all of your positions unapproachable for the fields of acid
He is a versatile and powerful general with demanding micro management needs.
Since almost all units are disposable, you must use them with care,
directing almost all kamikazes manually. The more assiduously you play -
the more complex it becomes for enemy to defend from your endless flows
of kamikazes. If you play properly, you can defeat any other general.
While at a glance his units are weak and poorly suited of combat, Stealth
General is a deceptively powerful general using infiltration and
surprise to his advantage. He has long range sniper units capable of
attacking with impunity against units lacking stealth detection. He is a
challenging general to play, but has a strong reward for the effort given.
Assault is a flexible general with flexible units. He requires low micro
management and is well suited for most players. While having
no spectacular abilities he also has no weaknesses.
• Contra 009 Final Patch 2
• 10K starting cash
• Tournament Mode ON
• You MUST turn up on time.
• All the games do NOT have to be played in one day, let the players know how long you can play before starting.
• Use the launcher VPN or radmin server to connect to players.
• SAVE YOUR REPLAYS AND UPLOAD THEM AFTER THE GAME.
• If players don't load then the players will choose same armies and positions.
• If a game ends in a crash/disconnection or a mismatch and there is no clear winner, the game will be replayed with same armies and positions.
• If both teams cannot decide who would have won then save the replay and upload it, the tournament referee will decide who would win. Do NOT wait, carry on with the rest of the games.
• NO CHEATING, any type of cheating will be dealt with severely and you will be instantly disqualified from the tournament, and possibly from any near future tournaments. GenTool (cheat detecting program) will be used to watch the replays and find any cheats.
• Defeated players must leave the game.
• Random reverse armies on the same map (this means you choose random armies, after the game ends, you both swap armies and positions with the opponents for the next game on the same map).
• The same map can't be chosen in the same round.
• BO5 for Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3 (Best of 5 games)
• Finals and 3rd pos BO7
• Team 1 in the brackets to choose the first map then Team 2.
• Deciding match will always be a mirror (see below).
• Tiebreaker (e.g. score is 2-2) then you must play the last match using the armies below and maps below.
• Maps for the final round and 3rd pos will be pre-selected.
- Round 1 - Tank/Laser - Map = Aries Woodland
- Round 2 - Assault/Nuke - Map = Lion Heart
- Semi Finals - SuperWeapon/Toxin - Map = Lone Eagle
- Finals/3rd place:
Games 1 & 2 Random Reverse - Map = Tournament A
Games 3 & 4 Random Reverse - Map = Tournament Tundra
Games 5 & 6 Random Reverse - Map = Tyrant's Vengeance
Game 7 - AirForce/Stealth - Map = Southern Falcon
• You must SAVE all replays, winning team must upload to the REPLAYS room.
• Only official maps allowed from this list:
- Aries Woodland
- Armed Neighbourhood
- Dark Mountain
- Defcon 4
- Fallen Empire
- Flooded Plains
- Lion Heart
- Lone Eagle
- Manic Aggression
- Overland Offensive
- Series 7
- Southern Falcon
- Supply Crisis
- Tournament A
- Tournament B
- Tournament Coastline OR Tournament Island OR Tournament Island Christmas (only one of these can be selected per round).
- Tournament Tundra
- Tyrant's Vengeance
- Unity A
• Games need to be played within a week or you may be DISQUALIFIED.
- Round 1 ends 16th February 23:59 GMT
- Round 2 ends 23rd February 23:59 GMT
- Semi Finals end 1st March 23:59 GMT
- Finals ends 8th March 23:59 GMT
LINK TO CONTRA DISCORD (you must sign up and interact with players there): Discord.gg
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.