Big update as all known bugs and issues were fixed. Complete overhaul to economy and other game mechanics, the game shall be much more challenging now...
Bronze Age Empires is at its core a conversion of Bronze Age TW mod campaign for Rome TW, takes advantage of the better Medieval II TW engine for more advanced gameplay mechanics and scripts and adds a lot of new content. As of now THERE ARE NO REAL TIME BATTLES, on encounter battles are auto-resolved automatically by script.
- Campaign set at 1290 BC
- Improved AI
- Scripts to help AI in finances and military
- New ancillaries to give the flavor of the era
- Complex recruitment with a government system
- Immersive strat models of the era
- Complete overhaul to all interface stuff and audio for an immersive gameplay
- 4 Turns per Year
- Overhaul to almost everything
- Functional Hot-Seat campaign
(West Semitic Culture/Religion)
- Arameans (horde invasion)
(non playable horde invasions by script during campaign):
- Sea Peoples
- Bronze Age Total War for Rome TW (base mod, general and captain strat models are battle models from the mod)
- Quintillius Interface Submod for Roma Surrectum II (used as the base for the interface in this mod)
- Europa Barbarorum II (wagon and trade ship strat models, mouse cursor, scripts)
- De Bello Mundi (campaign map terrain textures, settlements, ships and diplomat strat models)
- PiterAI (AI)
- z3n (Pathfinding)
- Brandon & Derek Fiechter (Music)
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder BAE_v07 in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
If the game is opened in a small window do this:
Open Configuration.cfg with a text editor (preferably Notepad++) and you see this part:
movies = 0
windowed = 1 ## Windowed mode (windowed = 1) is usually more stable
borderless_window = 1
no_background_fmv = 1
show_banners = true
# widescreen = 1
# unit_detail = high
# grass_distance = 9000
Change windowed = 1 to windowed = 0
Then in game options chose the native resolution of your monitor, after that you can change to windowed = 1 again and you'll still have full screen.
How to create a shortcut to launch the mod from your desktop:
- Go to BAE_v07 folder, right click on the Executable file and chose "Create shortcut" and move the shortcut to the desktop.
- Copy/paste the icon that is also in BAE_v07 folder to the desktop.
- Right click on the shortcut you created, chose properties and "Change icon...", then chose "Browse..." and then chose Desktop, you should have the icon there, just chose the icon.
- Rename your shortcut to whatever you want, for example: Bronze Age Empires
- You can now lauch the mod always from your desktop.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.