Hellenika Total War is a mod set at 360 BC in classical Greece, develop cities and dominate Greece. As of now THERE ARE NO REAL TIME BATTLES, on encounter battles are auto-resolved automatically by script.
- Campaign set at 360 BC
- Improved AI
- Scripts for immersion and to help AI in finances and military
- Complex recruitment with a government system
- Immersive strat models of the era
- Immersive traits and ancillaries
- Immersive building trees
- Immersive interfaces, info images, events, etc
- Complete overhaul to all interface stuff and audio for an immersive gameplay
- 4 Turns per Year
- Overhaul to almost everything
- Functional Hot-Seat campaign
- The Greek Wars (its smaller campaign map and factions are the base of this mod)
- De Bello Mundi (settlements, ships and trade ship models)
- Paeninsula Italica II (base interface)
- Normal's Rome II Unit Icons (unit cards)
- Wrath of Sparta red-figure mod (unit info cards)
- Europa Barbarorum II (mouse cursor, scripts)
- PiterAI (campaign AI)
- z3n (Pathfinding)
- Ancient Conquest (module folder used as base)
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder Hellenika_v11 in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
If the game is opened in a small window do this:
Open Configuration.cfg with a text editor (preferably Notepad++) and you see this part:
movies = 0
windowed = 1 ## Windowed mode (windowed = 1) is usually more stable
borderless_window = 1
no_background_fmv = 1
show_banners = true
# widescreen = 1
# unit_detail = high
# grass_distance = 9000
Change windowed = 1 to windowed = 0
Then in game options chose the native resolution of your monitor, after that you can change to windowed = 1 again and you'll still have full screen.
How to create a shortcut to launch the mod from your desktop:
- Go to Hellenika_v11 folder, right click on the Executable file and chose "Create shortcut" and move the shortcut to the desktop.
- Copy/paste the icon that is also in Hellenika_v11 folder to the desktop.
- Right click on the shortcut you created, chose properties and "Change icon...", then chose "Browse..." and then chose Desktop, you should have the icon there, just chose the icon.
- Rename your shortcut to whatever you want, for example: Hellenika
- You can now lauch the mod always from your desktop.
Here are my other mods for this game you might like:
Regnum Caelorum (mod set at 1174 AD in the "Holy Land" during the Crusades)(includes Real Time Battles)
Bronze Age Empires (mod set at 1290 BC during the late Bronze Age)
Ancient Civilizations (mod set at 395 BC during the late Achaemenid Empire)
Aurei Imperii (mod set at 150 BC during the late Roman Republic)
Diadochi - Alexander's Legacy (mod set at 272 BC during the Hellenistic Period)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Reversed some scripts as the game would eventually crash, bug fixes.
The mod was completely revised and overhauled with new graphics, models, buidings, traits, ancillaries, scripts, improvements, AI, tweaks, corrections...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.