This is a really big update with a lot of new stuff and a ton of fixes and corrections. New ancillaries, traits, building trees, gameplay improvements...
Diadochi is a mod set at 272 BC during the Hellenistic period. As of now THERE ARE NO REAL TIME BATTLES, on encounter battles are auto-resolved automatically by script.
- Campaign set at 272 BC
- Improved AI
- Scripts to help AI in finances and military
- New traits to give the flavor of the era
- Complex recruitment with a government system
- Immersive strat models of the era
- Complete overhaul to all interface stuff and audio for an immersive gameplay
- 4 Turns per Year
- Overhaul to almost everything
- Functional Hot-Seat campaign
- Arche Seleukeia
- Koinon Hellenon
- Kimmerios Bosporos
- Maurya Samrajya
- Saka Rauka
- Malkuta Nabatu
- Western Greek
- Eastern Greek
- Eastern Imperial
- Western Tribal
- Rise of Persia for Rome TW (original campaign map)
- De Bello Mundi (strat models, terrain textures)
- Paeninsula Italica II (base interface)
- Normal's Rome II Unit Icons (unit cards)
- Mobjay's Rome II Golden Emblems (strat banner symbol)
- Europa Barbarorum II (successor trait, wagon and trade ship strat models, mouse cursor, scripts)
- PiterAI (AI)
- z3n (Pathfinding)
- Gigantus (Recruitment Limitation Script, other scripts)
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder Diadochi in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
If the game is opened in a small window do this:
Open Configuration.cfg with a text editor (preferably Notepad++) and you see this part:
movies = 1
windowed = 1 ## Windowed mode (windowed = 1) is usually more stable
borderless_window = 1
no_background_fmv = 1
show_banners = true
# widescreen = 1
# unit_detail = high
# grass_distance = 9000
Change windowed = 1 to windowed = 0
Then in game options chose the native resolution of your monitor, after that you can change to windowed = 1 again and you'll still have full screen.
How to create a shortcut to launch the mod from your desktop:
- Go to Diadochi folder, right click on the Executable file and chose "Create shortcut" and move the shortcut to the desktop.
- Copy/paste the icon that is also in Diadochi folder to the desktop.
- Right click on the shortcut you created, chose properties and "Change icon...", then chose "Browse..." and then chose Desktop, you should have the icon there, just chose the icon.
- Rename your shortcut to whatever you want, for example: Diadochi
- You can now launch the mod always from your desktop.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.