Fix to the "white ui bug" - just install the same way as the main file, replace when asked.
- Campaign set at 1174 AD
- 4 Turns per Year
- Historical units
- Factional recruitment with a government system
- Improved AI both in campaign and battlefield
- Scripts to help AI in finances and military
- Challenging but fun and very unique gameplay
- Immersive traits and ancillaries (heraldry)
- Immersive roleplay events with influence in the gameplay
- Immersive religion mechanics
- Immersive building trees
- Immersive interfaces and info images
- Immersive custom voice lines when selecting crusader and islamic generals on campaign map
- Immersive music
- Overhaul to almost everything
- Kingdom of Jerusalem
- Byzantine Empire
- Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia
- Kingdom of Georgia
- Ayyubid Sultanate
- Abbasid Caliphate
- Seljuk Turks
- AlphaDelta / Strelac / Broken Crescent (unit models, strat map models, terrain textures, cutscenes videos, unit cards, some traits/scripts, factions descriptions)
- MARKA / Rusichi Total War (horse models)
- 0TheLastTemplar0 / Jerusalem Rising (crusader horses armours textures)
- AnthoniusII / The Great Conflicts (non-crusader horses armours textures)
- Riczu (strat map ship model)
- Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD (original symbols for the new factions - Armenia, Georgia, Abbasids)
- Maltacus unit card minimod for BC (most unit cards)
- Germanicu5 / ReallyBadAI Battle System (Battle AI)
- PiterAI (Campaign AI)
- WeekendGeneral / Buff & Shine (base unit stats balance, some traits/scripts)
- Europa Barbarorum II (some scripts/traits)
- Gigantus (Recruitment Limitation Script, other scripts)
- Byzantineboy (traits/scripts/buildings from Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis religious system)
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder RC_v06 in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
In video options choose the native resolution of your monitor (or whatever res you have set your desktop) and exit game. Then open Configuration.cfg with a text editor (preferably Notepad++) and you'll see this part:
event_movies = 0
movies = 1
windowed = 0 ## Windowed mode (windowed = 1) is usually more stable
borderless_window = 1
no_background_fmv = 0
show_banners = 1
# widescreen = 1
# unit_detail = high
# grass_distance = 9000
Change windowed = 0 to windowed = 1 (remember to save the changes)
(borderless_window = 1 will keep it in full screen while being in windowed mode)
CULTURAL BATTLE MUSIC FIX:
There is an odd bug with the Battle Music where it would always play the music from the same music set, so the music sets are all using the same battle music. In the mod's main folder there is one called CULTURAL BATTLE MUSIC FIX. Inside it there are 3 different folders with different music sets, go to the folder you want and copy/paste all the files to the sounds folder, in the data folder, and replace when asked. The default one is the Crusader Battle Music, so if that's what you want, no need to do anything.
How to create a shortcut to launch the mod from your desktop:
- Go to RC_v06 folder, right click on the Executable file and chose "Create shortcut" and move the shortcut to the desktop.
- Copy/paste the icon that is also in RC_v06 folder to the desktop.
- Right click on the shortcut you created, chose properties and "Change icon...", then chose "Browse..." and then chose Desktop, you should have the icon there, just chose the icon.
- Rename your shortcut to whatever you want, for example: Regnum Caelorum
- You can now launch the mod always from your desktop.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.