Fixes and corrections, recruitment limitation script, improved event icons, wonders videos, some new building info cards, performance optimization, several...
- Romans (SPQR, Julii, Cornelii, Caecilii)
- Achaean League
- Attalid Kingdom
- Ptolemaic Kingdom
- Seleucid Empire
- Pontic Empire
- Nabataean Kingdom
- Bosporan Kingdom
- Odrysian Kingdom
- Gallic Tribes
- Campaign set at 150 BC
- 4 Turns per Year
- Recruitment based on area of influence with a government system
- Improved AI
- Scripts to help AI in finances and military
- Traits for improved gameplay and roleplay
- Overhaul to almost everything
- Functional Hot-Seat campaign
- Aurei Imperii DOES NOT support Real-Time Battles. You can not play custom, historical or normal campaign battles.
- De Bello Mundi (terrain textures, generals/captains, settlements, ships, trade ship models)
- Paeninsula Italica II (base interface)
- Normal's Rome II Unit Icons (unit cards)
- Mobjay's Rome II Golden Emblems (base for faction emblems)
- Europa Barbarorum II (mouse cursor, successor trait, some scripts)
- Europa Barbarorum II/z3n (campaign AI)
- Ancient Conquest (campaign map / module folder used as base)
- Gigantus (Recruitment Limitation Script, other scripts)
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total War\mods.
2- Go to the new folder Aurei_Imperii in your Medieval II Total War\mods.
3- Use the "Executable" batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
If the mod appears in a small window do this:
Open Configuration.cfg with a text editor (preferably Notepad++) and you'll see this part:
movies = 0
windowed = 1 ## Windowed mode (windowed = 1) is usually more stable
borderless_window = 1
no_background_fmv = 1
show_banners = true
# widescreen = 1
# unit_detail = high
# grass_distance = 9000
Change windowed = 1 to windowed = 0
Then in game options chose the native resolution of your screen, after that you can change to windowed = 1 again and you'll still have full screen.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.