As part of a classified strike team created to deal with threats no one else can handle, your mission is simple: Eliminate the intruders at any cost. Determine the origin of the signal. And contain the crisis before it spirals out of control.
F.E.A.R. is Monolith's ultra-high, gorgeously stylized horror game putting you in control of a special operative on one scary operation.
Hey F.E.A.R. Fans, this is Gunship Mark II, again.
It's here, even if you didn't expected it, let me get you on course what's new!
It's been a while since the first release, and i wasn't really all that impressed with it. It had some odd bugs, balance issues, balance mistakes and few effects i really wanted to improve. So i did. I decided to take a short break from other stuff and finish what i started. Let's have a brief look at what's changed and/or what's new!
1) Even more muzzle flash hacks, added new smoke and sparks, fixed rifle muzzle flash.
2) More gore hacks, more blood, better blood decals by dDefinder1.
3) Pistols and SMG no longer gib/sever enemies.
4) Lots of new sounds for everything.
5) AI tweaks, for real this time, now it's more tough and aggressive on higher difficulties, even on moderate.
6) Totally new weapon : Laser Machine-Gun, no fancy names, just bad ass lasers piercing through your helpless ( not really ) foes. No need to cheat to get it, you will be given it on second mission, you can drop it any time if you want, but be warned, you won't be able to obtain it anymore.
7) Ammo balance changes, you'll get more ammo on weapon pickups, but not so insane like last time, so it's cool.
8) You can carry only 4 guns now, all of them was a bit overkill i feel.
9) Fancy new effects for Ion Cannon, Tracers, blood, and a lot more!
And much more of which i forgot about, just play the mod and you maybe find which i forgot!
Installation instructions are in download, so read them carefully how to install and play this mod!
Let's finally go to media, here's fancy trailer which i made!
Here's some in-game shots!
Here's short gameplay video!
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon, it helps a ton! This mod was made possible with a help of my current Patrons : Motecer and Ad Rian
That is all, Happy Spooky Holidays and have tons of fun!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a player doll of the Pointman. This is intended as a mapping utility to help determine how big your level is compared to the player's height.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (6 agree) 9/10
I cannot thank Monolith enough for their first installment in the series. Incredible atmosphere thanks to detailed, haunting environments with a creepy soundtrack. There are many jumpscares, but at the same time you never feel really safe. I'm easily frightened though, so I can't really say how scared you will be. The story is enjoyable, but not exactly the main reason you play. The gameplay is really funny, with dismemberment, slow motion and very intelligent enemy AI. Most of the arsenal makes…
Dec 31 2011 by returpack