Includes seven new missions featuring the fictional Stetchkov crime family. VoIP capability has been added to multiplayer games, there are seven new missions, two new multiplayer modes, seven new weapons, players may strike suspects or hostages with their weapon to prompt compliance, which has the same effect as a non-lethal weapon, suspects will now pick up their weapons if they are not swiftly arrested, 10 player co-op with up to two teams of five, stat tracking, ladders and rankings for multiplayer, orders can be held in single player until the leader gives the go command and an option to have only one person issue commands and lead the team.
Hello everyone! v0.67 will release on Friday !
While a lot of content has been added ( as you can can see by the changelog ) this will be the first stage of 2 betas before the Stable version.
Watch this videos to have a quick look at the new features:
1. The Shield: combined pistols (or taser) with a Level3A rated tactical shield.
Can be equipped by AI officers and they can move in formation with it ( MOVE-TO command for example ).
2. Medical System: bandages that can heal the limping player or AI Officer.
- single bandage
- Medic Kit with 5 bendages
Press K (default key) to equip and Left Mouse button to use while near a wounded officer.
3 Quick Reload: pressing Hold Command (CTRL default) + Reload permits you to quick change magazine at the cost of losing it.
4. Breached Door Falling: Doors can now detach from the frame after a C2 explosion (for the maximum cinematic effect)
5. Forced Arrest: you can arrest anyone who is stunned/gassed/etc at the price of a little penalty (-2)
6 Blasted Doors with shotgun have now chance to be opened immediatly after the shot
7. Hostages can possibly comply by just seeing the officers.
1. Barricade suspects behavior is working as intended
2. Suspect Threat detection is now activated just before they start to aim to avoid delays (particularly in MP) and bad ROE detection
3. Reduced Suspects and Officers punch chance to avoid fist fight "exploitation"
4. Fixed bad istances where suspects are still holding a gun after been arrested
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
> ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH SEF 7.0 | Alpha release. New SWAT officer and headgear models, GUI designs and more.
NOTE#1: All of these .ini files are intended for v.1.5 **ONLY**, if you choose to use them for later versions, they **MIGHT** work, **BUT**, they also...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.