Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added knife hostage animation (replaces choke when using knife)
- Added throat cut (press attack during knife hostage)
- Added one-handed body drag when wielding weapon
- Initial sticking and cutting for thrown sharp weapons
- Sharp weapons check sharpness maps for collision type
- Weapon-throw AI leads moving targets, calculates arc and number of spins needed
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.