Imagine the largest Warhammer40k scale battles topped with balance for all races. Can you imagine your enemies being nuked by your own superweapon, or steamrolling them with many titans fighting other titans with complete balance? Then this is your mod.
1.72.5 Release: 1.72.5 fixes up some of the bugs found in 1.72. It also comes in even-easier-to-use .exe format! Just run, browse to your Soulstorm directory, extract!
Posted by Lord_Doofus on Apr 23rd, 2013
______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______
This fixes up some of the bugs found in 1.72. It is a small patch, containing:
* Some XP3 fixes that fix the Arena, 100% playable now.
* The Tau Manta is now much bigger.
* Tau ai can now tier up to tier IV.
* Tyranids ai can now very easily tech up to tier 4.
* Tyranids economy was slightly reworked.
* Space Marines Scouts Detonation Charge can now be used.
* Assault Cannons were nerfed.
* Necron generators now build faster, heavy thermo cost decreased, Pyramid addons cost time decreased, Pyramid can now shoot Gauss laser weaponry within a range of 100 meters, Necron economy was slightly reworked.
* All Reaver Titan weapon ranges were nerfed by 20 meters.
* All titans besides Necron and Sisters titans health and void shield strength increased as in some points they die too quickly when attacked by anti titan weaponry.
* Satellite Laser Beam now properly displays the "melting ground" affect.
* Ultimate Apocalypse 2 player and 8 player maps while Tau is ingame were fixed.
* Grenades were very much nerfed. Moddb.com
* AEonic Orb self abilites were nerfed, especially the Necrodermic Energies and invulnerability problem.
* Many other balance changes.
So play the mod today!
WE MADE 1,000,000 VIEWS!!!!
As of this month in March, there has been a big vote posted on the Ultimate Apocalypse MOD DB forums regarding the release of the next version (patch) 1.72. Over 600 votes were submitted!
It is official, obviously, by over 500 votes for a next month release, 1.72 will be released by next month, the month of April. Here is the article that talks mostly about 1.72.
Some updated stuff were... updated after the article was posted! Including:
Sneak Peak 5
All advanced gameplay and unit concepts are done for the Imperial Guard. All needed units are ingame, and IG is ready for the 1.72 release. :)
All bugs reported on the 1.71 IG balance forums were cured. 1-2 things ignored, but the major parts of IG are all done!
Ultimate Apocalypse Grand Release Trailer:
Why provide donations? To sum it all up, you get lots of stuff from us, including a continued campaign that is yet unfinished and loads of support and mod fixes.
Those who provide donations will keep the UA team alive, active to continue developement of this mod, and by donating, the creators of this mod will provide further
updates to the crowd along with new requests from donators and audiences. On top of this, there is an unfinished campaign; so if donations become
available to the UA team, the campaign can one day be finished! If no donations are provided, the mod will no longer be worked on as it is time to move on from it
almost completely. If no donations... things that should be completed will never be completed because it is not the passion anymore that keeps us going. We have
explored it all, we love this mod, but not enough anymore to work for free. If donations are applied, it keeps us going, and it gives reason to work on this mod again,
and again, depending on the types of donations and count.
This is no requirement, you are not paying for this mod, it is all optional, but very appreciated.
So if you want us to keep going, donate, or we have no choice but to move on.
The list of donators are provided in the link above!