Imagine the largest Warhammer40k scale battles topped with balance for all races. Can you imagine your enemies being nuked by your own superweapon, or steamrolling them with many titans fighting other titans with complete balance? Then this is your mod.
Version 1.72.7 patch was released for the Ultimate Apocalypse mod Grand Release version 1.7. REQUIRES NO OTHER PATCH! The patch fixes for one, a huge broken bug in version 1.72.5 involving a Tyranid multiplayer sync error, and fixes many balance changes along with the Dark Eldar ai FINALLY fixed with no crash to desktops to be encountered by them. This version is a lot more stable, and if you are a player of the UA mod, get this patch right now. View more for installation instructions, the change log, and requirements.
Note: If downloading from Mega, make sure you either use Google Chrome (or Chromium) or install the Mega browser extension for Firefox, otherwise the file won't be saved correctly as it is over 100MB. Official explanation here.
Get Daemons 0.96 (required for New Races & Campaign to work) here: Mediafire.com
- This is a patch. The Grand Release (version 1.7, full version) is required for download.
- Any other patch is not required.
- Overwrite version 1.72.7 files with this patch.
- To fix your Kaurava Campaign without crashing to desktop everytime you complete a stronghold mission, you must please export the movies from:
UA Mod Campaign/Movies, simple as that.
- Daemons are restricted in the mod as of 1.72 and 1.72.7! They are getting a major revamp in version 1.73!
- This version fixes the deepstrike hotkey also (E to m). It will allow better access of deepstriking. To have this PROPERLY added ingame, please go to:
- DOW Directory/profiles/*user*/*mod*(ultimate_apocalypse)/keydefaults
- search for "deepstrike", and set the hotkey to "M", or any shortcut you want. Feel free to change up the hotkeys as you like.
This fixes up some of the bugs found in 1.72.5. It is a small patch, containing:
- Fixes the Tyranid multiplayer sync error, many balance changes, AND fixes the bugged Dark Eldar ai that was since broken in version 1.6 of the UA mod.
- Less crash to desktops, better performance, better balance, more bug fixes.
- New units! Many balance changes! Broken bug fixed that caused multiplayer sync error issues when Tyranids in game! Dark Eldar general ai and random crash to desktop fixed! Better performance.
Change log can be found here: Moddb.com
If you like the UA mod so far, version 1.73 is just for you. Keep an eye out for it, as it will contain perhaps a valid fully functional campaign and more!