This modification offers an alternative gameplay to Tiberian Wars involving many Tiberian Sun units which many CnC fans (like me) missing in vanilla CNC3 and add even new my made units which you can't find anywhere else. Story is quite the same like Tiberian Wars, but is all about what if GDI and Nod do not abandon technologies they have used in Tiberian Sun era and instead of that further developed them. But it's not only that, there are many visual, sound and balance changes which I want to see and hear in my mod, new sounds, new music, new effects (like blood and gore, new infantry deaths, new more realistic missile trails) and many more.
This package contains main mod files for Tiberium Essence v1.5 Beta and readme file with description and list of changes.
This package contains main mod files for Tiberium Essence v1.51 beta and readme file with description and list of changes.
1) Ensure you have game patched to v 1.9, if not install latest patch 1.9
2) Go to Dokuments in windows start menu and find folder "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars" and open it. Inside you should see folder called mods, if not create new folder called mods.
3) Open folder mods and copy folder TiberiumEssence from this package in to it Run mod:1) Insert CnC3:Tiberian Wars DVD to your dvd drive and Wait until game launcher window emerges.
2) Clic on Game Browser button, new window whith Replays should open.
3) Switch to mods, select TiberiumEssence and then click Launch Game.If game launcher do not emerges after is DVD insert, you have probably disabled autorun in your windows default settings.
You must launch Game Launcher manually from DVD. Open Tiberium Wars DVD and run autorun.exe in main root. When game launcher opens click on Game Browser button and follow instructions above.
If you have still problems with running mod please visit our community site on moddb
Dedicated fans created many articles regarding various issues people may encounter when installing mods.