Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Poll: Do you like my proposal? (6 votes)
What I'd really like in Misery 2.2 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : What I'd really like in Misery 2.2) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 2 2015 Anchor

I don't know if this is the right section to post a suggestion for the next release of Misery 2... I apologize in advance if this is the wrong one.

I found that I really have fear playing a game (and I love to be frightened playing games!) if I can't save and I fear to lose my last achievements. Eg. playing Far Cry 2 (I found the 3rd one awful!) I imposed myself to only save in safe houses and I really like the challenge. So, I thought that it would be a great feature if playing STALKER Misery 2 one could only save in safe shelters, they may be the same safe places for blow-outs. I'd love it!!! May be this can be activated by an option in Main Menu, I don't know... Or like the Misery Dark Mode.

Don't you guys think this could be a killer feature? Let me know what do you think.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Sep 2 2015 Anchor

Changes for 2.2 are regrettably closed. We are fine tuning and testing so we can release ASAP. Further changes will result in unwanted delays. You can submit new ideas for the NEXT release here Moddb.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.