Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Misery? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Favorite feature of MISERY 2.0 : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Misery?) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 11 2023 Anchor

This is kinda of a long strecth hope, but would there be any hope to getting S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Misery? ya know dead vegetation, hard as fuck bordering unfair zone, an area with 3 burers, 2 controllers, 2 poltergiests at once!?!. the developers did say they are gonna include the modding tools neccessary on launch, but ofcourse it needs the manpower. i know others are gonna attempt to make mods that are misery inspired but thats gonna be too little and far between. I trust this team in making a truly atmospheric zone. so Misery development team, any hopes?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Feb 11 2023 Anchor

The team is pretty much retired now. Like everyone we hope they manage to produce a game worthy of the series from their exile in the Czech Republic. I bought my copy more than a year ago, looking forward to a new experience.

Feb 11 2023 Anchor

So there is prety much nothing left than letting go, damn man :(.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.