Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
New Saiga 12-K and attachments (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Favorite weapon : New Saiga 12-K and attachments) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 24 2017 Anchor

With MISERY 2.2 came some changes and one of them are new animations for the Green Dragon or the new model of the SAIGA 12-K.

Now the question is, are there any attachments to the SAIGA 12-K or are they completely removed?

jasper34
O
N
L
I
N
E
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Oct 24 2017 Anchor

They are removed for balance.

Oct 24 2017 Anchor

They are removed for balance.

Fair enough, but that means I can put them back in if I manage to.

Thanks for your quick reply.

jasper34
O
N
L
I
N
E
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Oct 24 2017 Anchor

Sorry, no you can't. The weapon does not have bones for those attachments.

Oct 24 2017 Anchor

Bummer, guess I'll dish out some zoneland justice the old iron-sight fashioned way.

jasper34
O
N
L
I
N
E
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Oct 24 2017 Anchor

It's still the fastest, best handling shottie AFAIK. Happy Hunting!

Jun 15 2018 Anchor

Is there a way to tweak the game code to keep this as it was back in 2.1? If so, can someone tell me how?

Edited by: Silenzz

jasper34
O
N
L
I
N
E
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 15 2018 Anchor

No there is not. Model was replaced for legal reasons and new model does not have the 'bones' for attaching things.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.