Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Misery inspired far cry 4 mod (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Misery inspired far cry 4 mod) Locked
Thread Options
May 3 2015 Anchor

I think that this gams have some of the important basic stuff to make a stalker game:

-Huge maps;
-Good A.i. which allows for proper stealth;
-As far as I know it´s pretty easy to mod;
-It already has inventory and crafting it just needs to be made less immersion breaking (ex. make it like skyui's mod inventory for skyrim and add a crafting section to it(this is just an idea));

There´s probably more... but I think the most important ones are the first two.
Of course it would require a lot of work and I'm not very skilled in area of game/mod developing except design and concept making, as many people have told me my ideas for game's, cartoons and sometimes movies are great, but it's mostly games and specifically their mechanics that i like to come up with.

So I need help, tell me what you think and tell me if there is a better alternative to modding far cry 4 as i'm sure there is.

And most importantly if you like this idea and you have the necessary skills, either it be modding far cry 4 or making a game from scratch, please say so as I would like to create a dev team.

May 4 2015 Anchor

In one sentence to conclude your ideas. Way too much work to be done.

We all love this game but there is limitation due to the engine design and unpaid time for the dev team members to work with. The best way to deal with an idea for me is: try to do them myself.

May 4 2015 Anchor

Does Far Cry 4 even have mods? I just finished it for the second time, but never looked for mods.

May 5 2015 Anchor

yeah it does but there aren't a lot of them yet, but there are good ones

May 5 2015 Anchor

It's probably a good idea to learn how to mod the game yourself, even if only at a simple level. It will give you a much better handle on what is possible to mod and what isn't.

May 11 2015 Anchor

Don't you just hate ambiguous thread titles that make you think there is already a mod out there? a "?" would have made all the difference! :D

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
May 11 2015 Anchor
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.