Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Misery_stalker-spawn-dialog-1.1 updated for Misery 2.2 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : Misery_stalker-spawn-dialog-1.1 updated for Misery 2.2) Locked
Thread Options
PYP
PYP
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

Didn't know where else to post this, but here seems fine.

This is the Misery_stalker-spawn-dialog-1.1 updated for Misery 2.2.1

***Updated one script file so it shows the correct version of Misery 2.2.1 - 08/21/2018***

"Added new item sections, added missing sections, added sections that were previously broken (drink_crow, wpn_aug, wpn_sako)
Changed reversed device_torch_dummy - device_torch sections.
Added Category for mutant parts (Hides, meat, etc.)
Added Category for Notes and Letters (found throughout the game)

~~Included Compatibility patch for Rockmax's New Menu Video Addon ( Moddb.com )

All credit goes to the original creator(s) of this spawner addon. I just edited it."

Download Link: Mega.nz

Alternative Host Download Link: Mediafire.com

Spawner

Edited by: PYP

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

I can edit the title of the thread to help prevent it being confused with the built in debug tools if you like. Why not just add a post to the existing thread?

Did you add the lighter? If people are going to spawn things I suppose that is one of them, even though it really isn't that hard to come across LOL

Edited by: jasper34

PYP
PYP
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

how do you use the built in debug tools? I wasn't aware there was any.

Feel free to edit this thread how you like. yes, I added the lighter, and fuel for it. I added a bunch of sections.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

Dropbox.com It works, but has no nifty GUI listing the items. You have to know the item name.

Glad to see people updating their add-ons and tools. Thanks!

I was thinking Revised (whatever the original spawner name was) might work better.

PYP
PYP
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

Thanks for the info man.

>It works, but has no nifty GUI listing the items. You have to know the item name.

Oh, I was thinking the debug tools might be more like the one in CoC.

So I guess editing this wasn't completely pointless. But yeah, if you want to edit the title of the thread or whatever else, feel free. Like you said it would probably cause less confusion.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Sep 25 2017 Anchor

GUI is vastly preferable. Users don't need to be intimately familiar with the item names.

Oct 22 2017 Anchor

Thats.. nice I guess.. But I remember the one big, ahem excuse me.. HUGE fault in previous version for 2.1.1 where you couldnt spawn stalkers in Yanov and also in Pripyat if I am not mistaken.. Only Zaton worked.. Actually I think when you spawned stalkers in Yanov for example, you would find them spawned in Zaton somewhere near Noahs boat when you move to Zaton after spawning .. Is this fault present also in this version ? That would make sad :/

Also if theres no other way of making it unique to spawn in different areas smartly then 3 different versions would be also fine (each one made to spawn in one of 3 zones, i hope you know what I mean)

PYP
PYP
Oct 22 2017 Anchor

I only updated this so people could spawn items, weapons, etc. I did not test spawning npc's in every location. Not really a big deal to me if you can't spawn npc's at yanov/pripyat.

Oct 22 2017 Anchor

Well... that blows

PYP
PYP
Oct 23 2017 Anchor

Did you test it to see if it's still an issue?

Aug 20 2018 Anchor

Doesn't seem to work now with version 2.2.1, but the menu mod does.

PYP
PYP
Aug 21 2018 Anchor

>>Doesn't seem to work now with version 2.2.1, but the menu mod does.

I tested it and it seems to be working just fine. Once in game ESC to main menu and press F1.

I have updated the files though, the only thing that needed to be updated was one script so it would show the correct version of Misery 2.2.1

Aug 21 2018 Anchor

Thanks! Seems to be working now, must of just been a glitch or something. I thought it was odd since the changelog didn't update any items or anything apart from descriptions.

PYP
PYP
Aug 22 2018 Anchor

No problem man, I thought it was odd as well, so I had to look for myself. Good hunting

Sep 8 2018 Anchor

Can you upload the file somewhere else? I can't download it from Mega (only this file doesn't work, others download just fine)

PYP
PYP
Sep 9 2018 Anchor
LostToTheZone wrote:

Can you upload the file somewhere else? I can't download it from Mega (only this file doesn't work, others download just fine)

Sure man, I just added an alternative link to the first post under the Mega link.

Apr 12 2019 Anchor

Hello

I am new on forum, however I am not new to Misery, but I have a problem. I installed spawn dialog to new version of Misery, by coping "gamedata" folder from download file and replacing "gamedata" folder in game folder, and I cannot spawn anything ingame, also, there is no spawn dialog mod in left lower part of menu. Any suggestions? I know that I must start game, Ingame - press ECS (menu), then press F1. But it's not working.

I completed this mod couple times without spawner and like 2 - 3 times with spawner, and wanna play a little bit chill without all those poor misery economy :/ .

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Apr 12 2019 Anchor

Make sure you downloaded the correct file. Contact the poster to verify installation instructions. The top posting says it is updated for 2.2.1, but I am unfamiliar with it.

Apr 13 2019 Anchor

I installed it just like the instruction from the note pad in folder said. And nothing.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Apr 13 2019 Anchor

I have no idea how this add-on is intended to function. Is there a readme inside the installation folder for it?

Apr 13 2019 Anchor

Yes, there is a readme inside. On the other hand - anyone can write me an installation instruction, because probably I am doing something wrong?

Ok, nevermind, thanks for help, Spawn mod now works.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Apr 13 2019 Anchor

If you found the reason, sharing those faux pas is what the forums are all about. ;)

Jan 18 2020 This post has been deleted.
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.