Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Poll: Are any of you getting this as well? (58 votes)
Misery 2.1.1 - Crash on load still present (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Misery 2.1.1 - Crash on load still present) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 18 2015 Anchor

I'm getting this:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !m_error_code
[error]Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
[error]Line : 748
[error]Description : ...f pripyat - misery\gamedata\scripts\ai_tweaks.script:581: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

stack trace:

I know it used to be a problem in 2.1 and earlier but I've been many places and can't seem to find anyone having this problem for 2.1.1. Is there a fix I can download for it or am I boned?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 18 2015 Anchor

Where is this happening and what are you doing at the time? What is your alife.ltx switch_distance?

Jun 18 2015 Anchor

When I try to load my save, it gets to "Press any key" then crashes. I'm in Jupiter almost ready to go to Pripyat and I haven't had it until now. Switch distance is default.

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 19 2015 Anchor

Does it do it on earlier saves or just the last? Did you kill the mercs on top of the scientist bunker early? If it happens on all saves, try lowering your switch_distance to 50 and moving off 100 meters. Save then try again at 300 (default) switch distance. What is your CPU boost speed?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.