Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Is there a scoped Toz-34 in this game and if not, how does one mod it in? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Is there a scoped Toz-34 in this game and if not, how does one mod it in?) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 12 2018 Anchor

I love Toz-34. So much, in fact, i would love to snipe slugs with it. Dear Misery community, could you tell me how to get such a weapon in Misery 2.2? Is it in already? I could not find it on any trader. If not, how could i add a scope to my Toz-34? Just an acog or something else 4x-6x. Please please please?

Youtube.com

I need this in my Misery 2.2 life. Any ideas?

Mar 13 2018 Anchor

AFAIK it's not in 2.2, however it seems to be for CoP so it should be pretty easy to add in. The video says it for the gunslinger mod but it looks like it's not out yet?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Mar 13 2018 Anchor

Ask mp5lng at TAZ. I would guess our models don't have the bones to attach a scope, and the gunslinger animations require a custom loader which AFAIK is incompatible with MISERY.

Mar 13 2018 Anchor

hmm interesting. I wonder what they do for that. But yeah, when the gunslinger mod releases you should post back so I can check it out. Maybe it won't be too bad getting that shotgun in but who knows with a custom loader. I will at least look to see.

edit-------

Yeah mp5ling knows more about adding new weps to misery than I do probably.

Edited by: odizzido

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Mar 13 2018 Anchor

The loader is why a number of very good animations are not possible in MISERY. The bones is something I think can be added, or another similar weapons bones adapted ... not my area of expertise LOL.

Mar 15 2018 Anchor

The example video i shared is super extreme and i understand would not work well with Misery. I dont care for the custom loading animations or any of that jazz. I dont need it to be super textured or have custom models on it. I just literally want to add a scope (any of the existing ones) on a standart Toz-34. I dont even care if all Toz-34's will be like that, i dont need a unique gun. The scope can also be permanent, not fussy about having it removable. I see all these different mods with just the thing i describe, no snazzy new features, but they are always part of some damn mod-pack. I cant find a mod that is JUST the shotgun and its scope.

I am a fan of Stalker series for over a decade. I have wanted a scoped over-under shotgun ever since the first game, where you had three 12ga ammo types - buck, slugs and darts. I tried to find a mod for each of the STALKER games and every time there was some kind of obstacle. I guess i will have to dig a bit in how to do this myself.

Thanks for your input and help guys. I will let you know if i am successful.

This is all i want in the game. D;

Edited by: Essonimex

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Mar 15 2018 Anchor

Contact mp5lng at TAZ, maybe he can guide you.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.