Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Achievements in Misery 2.1.1 ? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Achievements in Misery 2.1.1 ?) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 28 2014 Anchor

Sorry if this question is already answered somewhere, I couldnt find it.

Are all Achievements working in Misery 2.1.1 ? I heard "Wealthy Client" pops up but it has no actual effect. Are there others in this situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Dec 6 2014 Anchor

I was wondering that too. I just got the Man of Balance achievement which is suppose to give you a discount on trader items. I even loaded old saves to check but the prices haven't changed at all.

Dec 7 2014 Anchor

I noticed the Detective achievement don't earn discounts with Beard nor with Tremor. It should, right ? I suspect relations-based effects are in place, but prices and items based ones not.

Is there a way to insert it back in the game in a easy way ?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Dec 7 2014 Anchor

I never paid much attention to prices except when selling stuff like UPD's, ammo, patches and other things Owl gives much better money for. I'll reap at least 500-600K Rubles net before heading for Pripyat usually. I spent myself down to 60K after my first trip back from Pripyat because I bought and upgraded a Saiga 12K and an Exo. I had around 120K an hour later and after one quick sweep around a very vibrant (Mutants and NPC's) Zaton I headed back to Pripyat over 300K again after Upgrading my KSVK 12.7 and buying a bunch of ammo.

Dec 7 2014 Anchor

AFAIK, most/all achievements have no effect in misery. except maybe the friend of freedom/duty

edit: from looking at other threads, i'm not sure about this, except to say that there's no reason to assume that any achievements still have the same effects as they do in vanilla :P

Edited by: sloughfeg00017

Dec 8 2014 Anchor

I searched some threads and found a couple posts about it too. They said two of the trader achievements just scale by level now. I wish there was overall info on what all of them actually do now. Would have been nice if they changed the info on the stats page to reflect this. It’s not game breaking for me but just a bit disappointing looking forward to something that isn’t there. I was saving some junk to sell and waiting to buy/upgrade till got them. Edited by: LsL64

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.